Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hydra- 240HV FOR TRADE!!

Default Hydra- 240HV FOR TRADE!!

Brand new hydra 240 hv I bought from a member, still hasn't been used or wired up..new in box, will trade for good used Supervee27 brushless with batterys or another fast brushless RTR. Thanks!

I got an SV I could swap you for with a pair of 4500 NIMHs or a pair of lipos if these are not what you want. I've been wanting one of these for a while.

Wow, I'd take the trade as well. I have a 30" Mono listed in the Swap shop as well That I can make RTR.

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...ead.php?t=7441
    My prop hasn't been wet in a while.

What color you want? I got red and yellow?

EDIT: Misread original post... good luck gents
    Last edited by Boatman; 04-20-2009 at 06:00 PM.

I have an awesome Orange one like brand new
    .....I would include th grim reaper 3 blade prop

It hasn't got a mark on it...............jesse's have cracked hulls

I can throw in a nicely balanced and sharpened X445 that makes this puppy cook on 4S, let alone anything higher!

Its very obvious someone wants that ESC real badly!

lol

Good luck guys
    Too big for me.
    Z
    KBB34" Mono - Fast
    ToySport Triton- Not as fast

Did I mention it has a radio too, and not just the stock AM one, but FM, man!!!

I'll even throw in 8 AAs!

Mine has left turn fin and the Orange ones are the badest.........I can trade out the motor To a ul-1 if you want.........two 8 cells included

Bah, thats nuttin new, mine has BOTH turn fins and if you want twin 8 cells, 7 cells or 6 cells you are HOOOKed up! Besides, red and yellow are the better and best! In fact, I give you TWO sets of NIMH packs, just choose!

Ooooh Bustit, youuuu. I just saw that dig about cracked hulls, Aint true! Em hulls is so fine. Honestly Nate, you wouldn't want to buy from a seller who is cracked would ya?

(IN Eli Golds voice)- Now folks we have a close race here and coming around turn 2 is bustitup and has the lead by about 1/4 car length, OH NO now Jesse J has made a move to the inside and has gained a nose length over bustitup and now bustitup just side swipped Jesse J for a pit manuver that will get him back out in the lead but then Jesse J ain't gonna let that ride he has hit the Nitrous button and pulled fifteen car links over bustitup and bustit......OH SH1T wait a minute is Busitup doing what we think he is, OH NO He has just pulled out his 12 gauge street sweeper and blowd the 4 tires slapp off Jesse J's vehicle, MAN that's dirty playing there folks but what Bustitup didn't know is that Jesse J is ridding on runflats and has hit the JATO button and man look at them go, they are neck to neck to the finish line, come on folks-whose'it gonna be

lmao

The SV hulls DO crack, thats a fact.
    And 1 turn fin is quite a bit better then 2 turn fins.
    Thats been proven.

We've got some not so true statements floating around here.
    Z
    KBB34" Mono - Fast
    ToySport Triton- Not as fast

Quote Originally Posted by mechengineer03 View Post
    (IN Eli Golds voice)- Now folks we have a close race here and coming around turn 2 is bustitup and has the lead by about 1/4 car length, OH NO now Jesse J has made a move to the inside and has gained a nose length over bustitup and now bustitup just side swipped Jesse J for a pit manuver that will get him back out in the lead but then Jesse J ain't gonna let that ride he has hit the Nitrous button and pulled fifteen car links over bustitup and bustit......OH SH1T wait a minute is Busitup doing what we think he is, OH NO He has just pulled out his 12 gauge street sweeper and blowd the 4 tires slapp off Jesse J's vehicle, MAN that's dirty playing there folks but what Bustitup didn't know is that Jesse J is ridding on runflats and has hit the JATO button and man look at them go, they are neck to neck to the finish line, come on folks-whose'it gonna be
    L.M.A.O.......

I made no mention of your statements. I said my hulls are not cracked and that it has two fins, no statement of it not ever cracking or whether two fins are better than one. I only see one not so true statement...

go red no yellow.........now wait who's side am I on?..........
    oh yeh!
    SWISS that way we don't offend nobody!

Heck...Jesse's offer is so good i'm buying him a new 240

Quote Originally Posted by bustitup View Post
    Heck...Jesse's offer is so good i'm buying him a new 240
    That's exactly why I was following this thread because if the deals keep getting added to then I am going to post a trade my Hydo 240 also, man you guys are getting in deeeep.

WHO's GONNA WIN

As long as I get to take the HV240 home and still wear my undies I'm cool

Man Jessie,
    As fired up you are about a nue motor with a hydra240 in and intruder hull I'm starting to have second thoughts...........

Ok nate now I will shift gears now...I will add all my professional airbrush equipment....I have two guns, bottles and hose....all Paasche and like new....plus I can throw in my undies

plus heres the beautifull Orange Crush

just let me know when you want to ship

Last edited by bustitup; 04-20-2009 at 10:38 PM.

So Nate, do you want to paint and spend time tuning your boat? or enjoy FM quality radio signal (heck I can even throw in a scale surround sound stereo system for the SV of course), cruise with a tuned boat spinning a shiny S/B Octura prop, picking up water turning both directions AND know that your traded speedo went to a very exciting cause? I think the choice is pretty easy, unless you are a good painter and need some quality airbrush EQ (wouldn't mind having it myself, maybe I'LL be the one buying Bustit a new HV) and dig orange (one of my favorite boat colors that I have not been able to find in spray).

Come on Nate, don't you want to be following an H&M Intruder build knowing you have contributed one of THE key elements to permit it to break the sound barrier? I know you do, you are a smart man and know what's hip! You will do the thing that promotes the FE mania!

Quote Originally Posted by H2OCamel View Post
    Man Jessie,
    As fired up you are about a nue motor with a hydra240 in and intruder hull I'm starting to have second thoughts...........
    Just wait till start the build Thanks to Nate, of course And the Camel, duh!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse J View Post
    Come on Nate, don't you want to be following an H&M Intruder build knowing you have contributed one of THE key elements to permit it to break the sound barrier? I know you do, you are a smart man and know what's hip! You will do the thing that promotes the FE mania!

Ummmmmm ........I would think he would rather contribute to putting that controller in the Beautifull Purple "Viva Miss Vegas" he started and would like to see reach 70mph

Right Nate?

Nate, now I know you have a keen appreciation for the beauty of these vessels and for that reason you won't want to see the "Oh crap I blew it to splinters" thread on a sexy purple show girl! You would much rather see a cat-shaped missle and an intact, but slower dancing vegas queen.

Right Nate?

*standing in front of the mic* tap tap tap.......is this thing on?

Nate guess what...do me a favor and take Jesse's deal....I just offered you about $600 worth of gear for a $400 esc....and a pair of my undies

You probably don't like Orange anyway...its kind of an uncommon color for a FE boat anyway...which is why the hot girls drool over Orange

Ok I don't know Iv been out of town sorry I didnt write back sooner but you guys are going crazyy!! Ok so everyone put up pics of what they have and ill make a decision tommorow, and pics of whats included with the boats ect. If they have a problem list and show and cracks in the hull or anything. Do yall want pics of the esc?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast