Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Too many Guns

Bill...it is all good. I have no fantasy with saving the world or any of that BS. I don't want to be some hero...just the opposite...leave me alone to live my life as I want...freedom man!! Pay the tax to be free and let me live my way without hurting anyone else.

You are losing your freedoms day by the day and just do not know it. There are groups lobbying very hard to take those from you every day of the session in your own state and in congress.

My 9 yr old thought it was very entertaining The 14yr old and me already had almost shredded the target so this was a place that had not been hit. He is all boy but very mature....still has his toys as well.

A little background before full judgement is sentenced upon me:

My boys go to a catholic school and know right from wrong and are very much nice christian kids and are complimented on their outgoing nature and helping others. One a cub scout and the other...well puberty won over and he does not do scouts anymore but he did for several years. They are both stand up boys.

May get my break today to go run my MM!!! Suns out and 55 degrees!

Maybe I can get Noam Chomsky to weigh in on this debate.
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas
    which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

Of the four wars in my lifetime, none came about because the U.S. was too strong.
    ~ Ronald Reagan
    A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Jet View Post
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas
    which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
    ~Thomas Jefferson
    I remember, vaguely, something about Jefferson wanting lotteries rather than taxes, as they were entirely voluntary.

Andy
    Spektrum Development Team

That was just another group of quotes I recieved and thought I would share. Ah yes, I forgot: I'm a (PROUD ) Right-Wing Extremist so everything I say by default must not be true.
    A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345