Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Replacement UL-1 arrived today....WTF?

every time I have an issue, I get a new part from them within 3 days!

Quote Originally Posted by Brushless55 View Post
    every time I have an issue, I get a new part from them within 3 days!
    It is funny(not really), how some people have great dealings and others do not. In the beginning when esc's started poping caps, I was honest with them on my prop selection and I was told that the esc was not warranty and that I was the only one with an esc problem. The same day someone posted that they had the same problem and was sent a new esc with no problem.

Same exact story here. The guy on the phone acted like he had never heard of the esc problems before. I guess that's what makes me the most angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumdog View Post
    Same exact story here. The guy on the phone acted like he had never heard of the esc problems before. I guess that's what makes me the most angry.
    Very true. To be honest I was one of the first ones to receive my UL1 and have not had any trouble with the boat at all except for the esc. I didn't do any turnfin mods and no leaky water jacket.

Wow, that IS weird. I got mine back in March and had all the little issues. I must say, it is one of the funnest boats i've ran.

I work in the electronics industry and I get the "We never had that problem before" BS all the time. Each and every time a company says that to me I just laugh now. It's almost like insurance companies that will deny your claim, they do that hoping that you will just be like the majority of people and just drop the claim and go away. You have to stand your ground and keep bugging them until they finally give you what you deserve.

Our club couldn't wait to get our hands on the UL-1 hulls to have a spec race class this season but after we saw the first boats come in with split seems right out of the box and other's having the turn fin falling off the boat we decided to kill the idea UNTIL they get everything workd out on these hulls. I know that these things can be fixed by the end user but the whole point of these hulls was to get more Noobies in our club and I know for a fact that the problems with the hull will simply turn a new guy away.

We are still hoping to get some updated hulls for next season, Mike did a great job designing them and they will def be fun to race once AQ gets the QC worked out.
    Team Liquid Dash

true, true.....but once a newbie runs this boat once, he's hooked. And sometimes, just tinkering with it gets you to know your boat better. To me, that's at least half the fun

And having to upgrade to keep up with the Jone's is what racing is all about right?
    And yes, I have raced Spec classes for 15 years and there are still things done to try
    and get a leg up on the next guy.
    Modding is just part of racing as far as I am concerned.
    -Tom Mihelich

See this is what i love about this site....The "scource" is right here ...Thanks Grimracer...

Default e-main to Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by Dave182 View Post
    See this is what i love about this site....The "scource" is right here ...Thanks Grimracer...
    Grimracer, My name in Ron I e-mailed Lisa Mann in prodct support she said she would pass along my comments to you . I gave her my cell # and had hoped to here from you or someone .Ron Squires

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456