Thread: ETTI verse CASTLE 240

Default ETTI verse CASTLE 240

Are the Etti 150 30 volt comparible to Castle 240 esc's. I run a 1521 1.5 d motor on two 11.1 volt batts.The Etti's are much cheaper but dont know if it will hold up. Any input? Thanks

Gary,
    Etti is reliable esc, but its still 150A, CC240 is 240A and look like people rolling dice when buying Castle, but to me, Castle been very reliable to me so far, with your setup you should go for CC 240 for peace of mind, dont worry about Castle quality that much because they are reliable and they also have outstanding waranty backing it up.

I guess the warranty depends on the application I know in some instances there is no warranty

http://www.castlecreations.com/suppo..._boat_apps.pdf

Cheers Adrian

Quote Originally Posted by EPower View Post
    I guess the warranty depends on the application I know in some instances there is no warranty

http://www.castlecreations.com/suppo..._boat_apps.pdf

Cheers Adrian
    That is their protection, unless you dont do dumb thing like, soak them in water for hours, running more than cell limit..., then they alway cover it for you, they never rejected me even with flashing water damage, if its still under 1 year then you will be ok.

that's a fair comment i did look at the castle 240HV for my big V hull but decided to buy the Schulze fut-40.160 WK
    Cheers Adrian