Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Andy & Paddy

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman View Post
    A great thread. I have to build one and show you a**holes how it is done....using pieces of soft drink bottles on the winglets, give me a break! Now, a Scotsman would use, used condoms...no need for velcro...open the used condom and apply. A simple solution you Colonial twits

Paddy, I do like the new avatar, Andy's is land locked as is the egg man

Douggie the ?
    Ahhh! It makes a man feel so good to wake up at 4.30 am and find he has been called an a**hole and a colonial twit. I feel so loved now. Douggie you are becoming Australianized.
    Now I can go back to bed and cuddle my teddy bear for a while and feel good that I have a friend in Canada.
    Douggie I will try to come up with a better avatar.... maybe an advert for Scots whisky or condoms for your boat.
    Several boats in various stages of destruction

Don't take it so bad Paddy ... One must remember that 4:30 am for you is drunk:30 for Douggie!
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

Chuck that "pond" should be just big enough for that little rigger,,,,,
    Now Douggie this is a serious boat thread and if you do not have any boating input then go have another drink.
    As you should well know that us " colonials" had to sail here in tall ships, thats right you inbreed ,BOATS and that is why the colonial boats are always faster than the drunken sailors from the northern hemispher and we only need 1 pack to do it. Now I cant talk for Paddy but condoms are always to SMALL that is why we regulary cut the ends off of 2L Coke bottles!

Oh dear!

Yes Paddy I am waiting for the wrath of Douggie!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by andym View Post
    Yes Paddy I am waiting for the wrath of Douggie!!!!!!
    Douggie is learning how to speak to us. I am impressed. I guess his brother Dave is telling him how to impress an Aussie.

BTW I seen you say you might replace that banged up DF33 on Doug Smocks thread. Remember you little mate in Tassie when it comes time to sell the DF33 as I want to replace my NS3 with something that does not blow over so easy.

We will talk old mate.

We will talk old mate.
    Good man. You can write my name on the Rico after you bang that up a bit too. I must say Doug's boat runs very nice. I have never seen a mono sit so stable at high speed.
    BTW I changed my web browser to Firefox. I noticed it has a spell checker in it and it tells you if you are spelling bad. All I need is one to put the commas and exclamation marks in all the right places.

I am thinking of converting my JR - R1 radios to 2.4 Ghz. I get to keep all the nice things that the JR has and I get the benefit of short antennas. The PM better hurry up with my $900 as I have it spent.
    Last edited by Xzessperated; 04-13-2009 at 03:21 PM.

Ah, it is nice to know you are loved and respected especially from the likes of Paddy, Andy and Chuck. Andy the fact is that you Colonials in Australia got there in ships crewed by drunken Scots who dropped off you unwashed heathens and then hightailed it back home for another load. Paddy you are correct about Wee Dave, he filled me in on Aussie pleasantries

Douggie

For those that are viewing these rants for a first time and are going wow. We are just taking the p**s out of each other. I love sheep and Andy...well that could be scarry. Paddy is marginally OK as he lives in Tasmania, Chuck is a problem as he thinks he might have some Scottish ancestorry.

Douggie

...as long as everybody minds their P's & Q's
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Diegoboy View Post
    Now Andy, see what you have started . Danny the Scottish dictionary has a different translation, which can not be printed for fear of upsetting sheep, wombats, Tasmanian devils and eagles
    Plus to many peoples relief, I will try to shut up, unless the whisky bottle is giving me a stare

Douggie
    Last edited by Flying Scotsman; 04-13-2009 at 05:43 PM.

My new spell checker is helping me with those.

Ok, I now appoligse to the masters of the universe...Scots...Scots..Scots, but back to the topic which is great. I would love to run one of those nasty boats

Douggie

What is a P's & Q's, sounds like something you see at the sex shop! Diegoboy I find that obscene and you should be very careful talking like that....!!!!

Andy, my love you are there. any more comments?

Douggie

You obviously failed to follow the "OSE approved" link provided in the "P's & Q's" comment.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

what paddy hasnt told anyone is there is no such animal as a tassie devil, its what tasmanians turn into on a full moon

Danny, he did he was an Aussie, and could not understand the subilty Paddy note the spell chheck
    Douggie

I have the supports epoxied into place and am now waiting for some lighter FG cloth to be delivered as the stuff I had was to heavy. When that comes I will reinforce the supports for the carbon rod.

On a side note I have discovered that 3.5 bullets fit very nicely into 5.5 bullets. So I soldered the existing motor connectors into the 5.5's to match my ESC.
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

Excellent work Chuck, I must apologise for the people (Diegoboy) who have stolen this very good and imformative thread, If it becomes a problem we will sort them out for you Chuck.
    Please post pics of your work so others may see what we are talking about. I personaly think that a properly set up xs2 will keep up with a xs3.

Andy I have cut out the carbon fiber rod and the CoB is still 60mm from the back of the ride pad. If I move the motor forward 60mm the CoB is 50mm. I don't see how I can get to 5-10mm without putting weight in the front.

IMPBA 20481S D-12

Quote Originally Posted by egneg View Post
    Andy I have cut out the carbon fiber rod and the CoB is still 60mm from the back of the ride pad. If I move the motor forward 60mm the CoB is 50mm. I don't see how I can get to 5-10mm without putting weight in the front.

Chuck where have you got your receiver pack? I put mine in front of the Lipo. They will fit up in the nose. That helps a bit with CoB. Put the Lipo as far forward as possible. I could sit my Barra 120 (now deceased) on top of the Lipo

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman View Post
    Danny, he did he was an Aussie, and could not understand the subilty Paddy note the spell chheck
    Douggie
    Douggie if people can not understand my jokes it is their problem.
    As far as P's & Q's goes that is a common expression down here that I have heard from the day of my birth.
    Last edited by Xzessperated; 04-14-2009 at 07:32 PM.

I personaly think that a properly set up xs2 will keep up with a xs3.
    I agree with that except to say that the Xzess 3 is better when the water gets a little chop.

Quote Originally Posted by Xzessperated View Post
    Douggie if people can not understand my jokes it is their problem.
    As far as P's & Q's goes that is a common expression down here that I have heard from the day of my birth.
    That's funny, because I can't really recall ANYTHING from the first few years of my birth. Your comprehension & memory should be studied by scientists.

That's funny, because I can't really recall ANYTHING from the first few years of my birth. Your comprehension & memory should be studied by scientists.
    I am sorry if I am an Australian.

The way my memory has been going. I wish I was born Australian now!

Quote Originally Posted by Xzessperated View Post
    Chuck where have you got your receiver pack? I put mine in front of the Lipo. They will fit up in the nose. That helps a bit with CoB. Put the Lipo as far forward as possible. I could sit my Barra 120 (now deceased) on top of the Lipo
    Paddy I have the lipos in the nose and the esc on top of them. I don't have the receiver pack in it yet I will put that up front as well and recheck the CoB.
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

Ok I put the receiver pack up front along the lipo's and esc the CoB is now at 56mm from the ride pads. I even put a 210 gram lead weight in the front and the Cob was 50mm from the ride pads.

I think I would have to chop the back end off to get 5-10mm.

Andy you didn't turn this boat into a submarine did you?
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

The way my memory has been going. I wish I was born Australian now!
    No... No... No.. you then would have to put up with insults from every corner of the earth. Now, if you had said Scottish all would have been forgiven and you could retire to a sheep farm and drink whisky and dream of the boats you could have built with the knowledge that those twits from the BIG ISLAND would not intrude on your superior boat building skills.

Love you Paddy and Andy..Chuck with his new avatar, I am now concerned as to his mental health

Douggie
    Last edited by Flying Scotsman; 04-16-2009 at 06:04 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast