Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastern Massachusetts?... Reply If Interested!

Quote Originally Posted by ncornacchi View Post
    Somehow, the list always gets "lost" , or falls under the fridge....but she's no dummy, she pulls out a carbon copy....talk about a back-up plan!
    They make 3 copy's at a time
    America home of the free, thanks to the brave [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by 10gauge View Post
    I am curious how many FE RC boaters are in Eastern Massachusetts?... Reply if you're from Eastern Massachusetts! It's sad that we don't have any FE RC activity.

Let's work on it this summer, even if it's only a few people. I usually start trying out my setups mid-April. Sunday's are good. Anyone?...

Attendees: edited 4/4/2010
    1. 88man
    2. kpnc
    3. greenblast
    4. dwsjcw
    6. Steven V
    7. Dave182
    8. ncornacchi
    9. blizard05
    10. racer66
    11. 99z286spd
    12. Dana
    13. JMSCARD
    Soo far 3 out of 13 have gotten together,where are the other 10??? (Norm,Kevin,Larry)

well the weekends are tough for me because i spend it with my son, who is 8. plus i dont think i can hang with you guys... im still running nimh cells...you guys would crush me lol. but i would love to try and hook up. just keep us posted whenever you are getting together. im bound to make at least a couple =) Warmest regards, Dana

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    well the weekends are tough for me because i spend it with my son, who is 8. plus i dont think i can hang with you guys... im still running nimh cells...you guys would crush me lol. but i would love to try and hook up. just keep us posted whenever you are getting together. im bound to make at least a couple =) Warmest regards, Dana
    I also run nimh,we don't race, just try to have fun. Larry

Norm - If you don't mind I'd like to stop by Sat morning. I got the 33'' white mono done, the one that you saw last weekend. Time for its first test run

Let me know if thats okay

Kevin
    Rico 29, Sprintcat 34, Insane FE 30 Hydro, 43'' Aeromarine Conquest

i wish i could get over that way . my sons play baseball on saturday and sunday respectivly. i would love to talk to a boat person!

Kev, you can come by anytime Sat or Sun...T-Storms passing by now, but suppose to clear up...I've got brunch Sat morn and hockey Sun aft, but you don't need me there to trial your boats....sometimes I'll be there, but doing other stuff...think of this place as somewhere to guys can go, and nobody will bother you, and the owner has a boat or two also!......the neighbors and kids fishing on the bridge actually get a kick out of it when we run (like they caught a minature offshore racing event)....one neighbors already thinking of a mean machine....life jackets and paddles are in the shed....

Hi is anyone running next weekend?(15th-16th) I have a new friend "Dana" and I that want to run with you guys at "Norms house" I am from Southborough ma and Dana is in Ashland...
    Let me know
    Aeromarine Challenger,Warehouse hobbies Man O War, Traxxas Blast Rescue Rig, AQ UL-1 Yellow, BE REVO,T-Maxx, Vorza, Baja5B, and the latest addition Baja5T, Wife's gunna keel mee!

Default blow boat

Norm,I'l try to drop off a rag hauler for you to play around with, some time this wk. Larry

Norm - Thanks for letting me use your place today. Unfortunately it was too windy to get it dialed in, there was no way I could get it up to top speed in that chop. It was good to get it in the water for a few laps and make sure everything was functioning properly though.

Hopefully next weekend is a bit calmer and we can get some good runs in. I'll talk to you later in the week and we can set up a time, if we can get a few other guys there it would be even better.

Kevin

Yeah, sorry I missed you Kevin...the wind was brutal all weekend, I wanted to try the X647 on the blue UL-1....after seeing your orange 6S setup running so nice, I thought it would be fun to pit the 4S UL1 against your 6S on saw.....Funny thing, I got 57mph on a M445 and lost a ton of speed when I stepped up to the M447...let's keep an eye on the weather this week and pick a weekend day....It's like the old saying when we run the big boat in offshore sport fishing: "you can't pick the day, the day picks you"...

I would like to make the trek to join u guys. I am available for sat am and afternoon but please someone name a day so I can clear it with work. Looking forward to meeting u guys.
    Aeromarine Challenger,Warehouse hobbies Man O War, Traxxas Blast Rescue Rig, AQ UL-1 Yellow, BE REVO,T-Maxx, Vorza, Baja5B, and the latest addition Baja5T, Wife's gunna keel mee!

It's difficult to pick a day a week out not knowing what the weather will be. But if saturday is a nice day that would certainly work for me. We'll have to make sure its good with Norm, its his house after all.

Saturday is fine....I'll probablly even be around this time.....make a time that you guys would like to meet

9-10 AM meet time? Its supposed to be like 65-70 deg ....
    Last edited by 99z286spd; 05-11-2010 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 99z286spd View Post
    9-10 AM meet time? Its supposed to be like 65-70 deg ....
    sounds like a plan, I'll be there

U know what would be cool....if Norm, who I haven't met yet, wanted to have a mini BBQ or something along with some FE racing! We could each bring a couple items along that go with a mini cookout hey... I think Norm would probly have a grill too right....? BTW Norm, if any one says they saw a Tow truck pull up to your house and a guy got out and walked into your backyard......that guy was me today :). What an awesome pad u have! I happened to be in the area because I dropped off a car at Sullivan tire down the street and thought I would check the place out.. Hope you don't mind........
    Leon

Damn... I needs get Rollin again. I'm missin out on all the fun

My wife did see a Ted's Towing truck and some guy looking around out back...she said it was probabbly one of your boat buddies, she was right...BBQ was one of our ideas for this summer, fireworks after (I've been told that I out-do the towns fireworks) just wanted to get more guys comfortable first in comming down and feeling welcome, then one day, we'll have the wives, kids, and let the bash begin! soo, 9-10 Sat?

Hi norm,
    It certainly did feel a bit strange to just go into your backyard....but I felt as though the invitation was there from previous posts on here.. Anyways, I can't wait to run with you guys.
    I will be leaving my house at 800 am or so...and should be there by 930-945 am.
    See you then.
    Leon

Any one going to Norms, this wk end, Sunday ??

I may not be around much this weekend...have to get the boat ready...It's cod/haddock season......

I may not be around much this weekend...have to get the boat ready...It's cod/haddock season......
    Don't forget the striped bass,there in Buzzards bay Larry
    Last edited by blizard05; 05-22-2010 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blizard05 View Post
    Don't forget the striped bass,there in Buzzards bay Larry
    They are in the ditch heading up the bay. Lets go fishing!!!!

Anyone running boats this weekend ?

Quote Originally Posted by knpc View Post
    Anyone running boats this weekend ?
    Hi Kev, I'll be in and out all weekend,...taking guys fishing Sat, Hockey Sun, who knows what Mon,,,,,,but you are welcome to use the place anytime you want,,Norm

Hi Kev, I'll be in and out all weekend,...taking guys fishing Sat, Hockey Sun, who knows what Mon,,,,,,but you are welcome to use the place anytime you want,,Norm
    Hey, Norm! How's the pond doing with all this HOT wsather? Summer is almost over, the 4th is rite around the corner. Larry

Quote Originally Posted by 10gauge View Post
    I am curious how many FE RC boaters are in Eastern Massachusetts?... Reply if you're from Eastern Massachusetts! It's sad that we don't have any FE RC activity.

Let's work on it this summer, even if it's only a few people. I usually start trying out my setups mid-April. Sunday's are good. Anyone?...

Attendees: edited 4/4/2010
    1. 88man
    2. kpnc
    3. greenblast
    4. dwsjcw
    6. Steven V
    7. Dave182
    8. ncornacchi
    9. blizard05
    10. racer66
    11. 99z286spd
    12. Dana
    13. JMSCARD
    Where are you, did you move out of state?

I've been around, but been super busy...getting ready for cookout/fireworks at the house, then it's off to the annual Monster Shark Tournament down the Vineyard...the yard does not go away though, It's open to all, sometimes I just can't join in on the fun!

planing to get up to Abington on Sunday Larry

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast