Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: Eastern Massachusetts?... Reply If Interested!

You should come over one of these Saturday's and we'll all run. I've only run a few times since that day I was able to run the maiden voyage with you, when I bought those RX's from you.

My boat is running great except for that reception issue we mostly fixed that day. Im still not 100% what is causing the boat to just loose it's signal at random times. This is the only time ever seen any rc have this issue so I'm assuming it has something to do with the boat being carbon fiber. I ended up installing a small antenna on the boat and since my rx has 2 wires coming out of it. I put 1 wire through the antenna and second one is inside the boat running through the foam doodle incase that extra wire was making an issue if it touched the CF. To trouble shoot this issue I bound my RX to another transmitter incase that was the issue and I didn't make a difference. I know both the RX's I got from you are working properly. So the only other thing I can imagine trying is changing my external antenna to a longer one. So hopefully that works or any other ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kevin

Your new build is amazing. That boat flies. I just saw he video. I hope you bring that over soon to run with us. John built a few nice boats for this year too. And another guy that runs with us built a new boat also plus we have another person running with us also. So we have quite a few boats runnng this year so I hope you can make it out this way soon.

Do you still have my #? Let's set something up soon. We're out most Saturday's so let me know. It will be a good time

Quote Originally Posted by Speedracer128 View Post
    Kevin

Your new build is amazing. That boat flies. I just saw he video. I hope you bring that over soon to run with us. John built a few nice boats for this year too. And another guy that runs with us built a new boat also plus we have another person running with us also. So we have quite a few boats runnng this year so I hope you can make it out this way soon.

Do you still have my #? Let's set something up soon. We're out most Saturday's so let me know. It will be a good time
    I'll try to hook up with you guys soon. Saturdays can be tough with work, but keep posting on here when you're getting together and I'll try and get out there. I need an excuse to run the other boats too anyway.

Very cool. I'm excited for you to run with us and check out our spot. We're out there most Saturdays. Hopefully you can goin us a week from next Saturday, the 16th. Hopefully with a 2 week notice you can figure out how adjust your work schedule.

The 16th we should have a good amount of nice boats to run with. If you are going to join us the 16th I'll reach out to all the guys so we can have a big turn out.

Very cool. Let me know

������
    JohnL6676

Everything RC Retired don't know how I ever found time to work.

You guys still planning to run this Saturday? LMK, I may be able to make it out your way if so.........

I don't think so I will pm you a little later johnL.
    JohnL6676

Awfully quiet in here..........any plan for another Saturday soon? And is the pond big enough for long 100 mph passes?

When is the next time you guys are running? I live in Danville, NH about 20 min from the mass border. I have had my miss geico for a few years and just upgraded to 6s lipo setup last year, and i would love to do a little racing.

Where did every one go ? Any one going to Fresh Pond ?
    America home of the free, thanks to the brave [/url]

image.jpg
    It's been a crazy busy summer for me almost got the boat done for the end of the season anyway
    I'd like to make it up to the pond to meet up with you guys

Where did every one go ?? Is this thread dead again ?

Any Buddy still running boats I just finished one I'd like to get one in for the fall run

Speedracer128 you still running

Well looks like I'll be heading up the fresh on the Saturday to take out my new boat anybody going to be up there

Looks like this thread died again. I a'm recovering from hernia surgery. Where are you located?

Right by Quabbin reservoir in mass

Looks like you should try and find someone local.

Looks like I'll have to build a gas powered yellow banana boat again and run with the boys at Mansfield Connecticut district 11 then I can tell Butch hey

You could run with boys at Kilvert ST RI

Hey blizzard

The thread didn't die heard nothing from you or any others from May to October!!!!! Speed Racer is in Miami. Scott had bypass surgery and I have been running wherever I can. The season is over and now you guys want to run? I run at least twice a week weather permitting. However I will not drive from Salem to Plymouth for nothing. Last time I talked to you you were working Saturday and couldn't run. If you want to get together PM me and we can talk. Anyone on the Forum that wants to get together PM me and we can make arrangements to meet.

JohnL
    JohnL6676

John, good to hear from you I'm done for the season. Got to find a better place to run. I am recovering from hernia surgery Keep in touch

2016 rc boating season is about to start anybody running this year

Hey Guys, Anyone going to the Model Boat Show at Woods Hole April 22-23, 2017? I started this thread, but I've been away from the hobby for several years, making speakers and getting into sports cars. It would be nice to run a boat or two this year. I haven't even looked at the condition of my LiPos - Yikes! Anyway, I love going to the Cape in the summer, I thought this might be a good kick off. Let me know if anyone is going.

http://woodsholemuseum.org/wordpress...show-2015-v-2/
    Mean Machine Cat: 9XL, 4S2P, CC120, M545 (50mph) -- DF22 Hydro: 8L, 3S1P/4500, CC120, x637 (49mph) -- M-1 SuperCat: 1521/1Y, 6S2P, CC240, x447 (61mph) -- SV27 Mono: stock setup, 14-cell/4200, x642 (42mph) -- Micro Scat Cat: 28-3600, 3S1P/2100, Turnigy 60, x430 (41mph)

I will be there, I will be there Sat and Sun, in the fire house, with some of my boats. Come and say "hello" This will make 6 yrs for me
    Last edited by blizard05; 04-01-2017 at 06:42 PM.

Well are you guys actually going to run boats or just talk about it once a year?
    JohnL6676

OK, I'll be there too Blizzard and John. I'll be one with a camera documenting photos of the boats. Blizzard, will you be at the Old Firestation on Water St.? Where will you run boats, on Eel Pond?
    I haven't run anything in 5 years, so I don't know if my LiPos are still good, even though I charge them once a year. Last year I tried to power up my Mean Machine, the throttle didn't engage with the radio. Let me see what I can get running this weekend. Let's PM each other when the time arrives.
    Mean Machine Cat: 9XL, 4S2P, CC120, M545 (50mph) -- DF22 Hydro: 8L, 3S1P/4500, CC120, x637 (49mph) -- M-1 SuperCat: 1521/1Y, 6S2P, CC240, x447 (61mph) -- SV27 Mono: stock setup, 14-cell/4200, x642 (42mph) -- Micro Scat Cat: 28-3600, 3S1P/2100, Turnigy 60, x430 (41mph)

Won't be running any boats, only sail boat races on pond. Yes the fire house

Well I guess that answers my question. I will stay up north and run. Nice to know you guys are still good. I guess this post is as good as dead.
    JohnL6676

I don't like to run at Fresh Pond, the swimming beach is too close. Not safe

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast