Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastern Massachusetts?... Reply If Interested!

If you guys run tomorrow I hope you all have a good time. I hope to join you next Saturday. Keep me posted.

Heaving

Hope you can make it next weekend looking forward to meeting you.

Hey where did everybody go. Are we going to let this thread die again? Whats happening this weekend?

Gents, for this coming weekend on Saturday (6/29), what times work best to meet? 10:30/12:00/2:00/4:00 etc?

There should be a good mix of boats (Fast/slow/mono's/cats/4s/6s), etc.

Location is 220 Bartlett Road
    Plymouth MA 02360
    -Lots of parking
    -Picnic tables for setting up boats
    -Smooth pond with no weeds and sandy beach for launching
    -Shade to keep cool while running
    -If John comes, he may even let us use his portable recharging station
    -Good people to run with at a fantastic location
    -Feel free to bring anyone who does not have a boat but would enjoy watching

Let me know if I am missing anyone, but looks like the following folks are interested:
    **If there are some I missed or that are not on the board but have a boat and would have fun running.....please extend the invite, tx!**

Speedracer - Plymouth, MA
    JohnL6676 - Salem, NH
    Shoot to thrill - Plymouth, MA?
    heaving earth
    Jr valente - Londonderry, NH
    Scott (Speedracer’s neighbor - Not on this thread but will be there) - Plymouth, MA
    blizard05 - Plymouth, MA
    kevinpratt823 - NH
    Steven Vaccaro - MA
    JMSCARD (We have been PM’ing) - Montpelier, VT
    Seacraftarioch (We have been PM’ing) - Georgetown, MA
    me (BOS SVT) - Attleboro, MA

I would reccomend PM'ing & emailing everyone on this list and provide the details to see if they can make it. Let's keep this going!!!
    Proboat Impulse 31 w/Leopard 4074 - Not that fast, but sure is fun!

I could make it for 6 oclock.... I am headed from Vermont to Portland Maine Saturday... leaving Vermont at 3:30 so would be there 6-6:15... I could at least bring one or two boats and plenty of batts to run a few times if people are still kicking around.... maybe I can stuff a floatplane in the rig too lol.

I am in for 1030 or 12

Float plane sounds good, however I think most boating will be over by 6:00. Also Matt I live in Salem MA. Not NH. Seacraft, where in Georgetown are you I used to run in Hoods Pond years ago. Also looks like maybe some storms in the morning on Saturday so keep that in mind (however it is a long range forecast maybe we will get lucky.

What's up fellas? I'm back in town and my esc that cris from FD warrantied for me, was sitting on my desk when I got back to my office so I'll be ready to run again by the weekend. I have a bunch of work to catch up on but my schedule is flexible so whatever time is good for you guys I can adjust my day to hang out and run the boats.

My neighbor should have his spartan running as well. @ heaving if you can make it that's 3 boats. John will come and he's good to bring 3 boats (lol). So that's 4 drivers and 7 boats. BOS SVT and JMSCARD makes 2 more, so that sounds like a good time.

Hopefully we get some decent weather and the scheduling works out

Yeah I'm watching the weather. If Weather is good I'm in with 2 boats

I am definitely in weather permitting. But will probably come anyway and fly some copters if I can't run boats. What time is good for everyone I am flexible.

The earlier the better for me. So we'll see how the weather goes

Guys, weather is looking so so, good chance of rain, so I'm not gonna make the drive. Sorry....

Not sure what I am gonna do either. Will decide in the morning

Well the day was pretty much a wash out. Just ran Raul's boat until he flipped and then ran the barbed wire a bit in between the rain. Have to look forward to the next time!

This weekend since its a long one, maybe one of the days works good for everyone?

Any one running gas boats ? I also have FE
    America home of the free, thanks to the brave [/url]

blizzard we only have FE so far.

Kilvert st Warwick ri gassers run Saturdays

Anybody want to run this weekend

Ben to Kilvert st many times, What part of Fresh pond do you run on ? Only a 15 min drive for me ( W Plymouth) I now run in a bog pond off Ward St in Carver FE is fine with me, I have gas, FE sail and scale

Blizard,

Always looking to try different places. We were running on the beach at Fresh Pond but now we have moved to the boat ramp because of swimmers. I ran on bog ponds years ago and they were fine as long as not too many weeds. There is a large pond off ward st as I recall. South Meadow something I think. Is this where you are?

JohnL

Blizard,

Always looking to try different places. We were running on the beach at Fresh Pond but now we have moved to the boat ramp because of swimmers. I ran on bog ponds years ago and they were fine as long as not too many weeds. There is a large pond off ward st as I recall. South Meadow something I think. Is this where you are?

JohnL

Raul,

Whats your plans? I know Scott is coming to the North Shore on Saturday. He will be coming by my house with some parts for my copter. Let me know what you are doing. I am not sure what I am doing yet, my granddaughter is staying with me for a couple of days. I may be able to get away after Scott leaves on Saturday.

JohnL

Quote Originally Posted by johnl6676 View Post
    Blizard,

JohnL
    Take a right at the bog on Ward st, several clear sandy bottom ponds. Also a pond in Wareham 495 and 195 Larry

John,

I'm in out this weekend so staying close by for the most part. Let me know if you want to come by Sunday and Scott should be back

I am out for Sunday. Traffic will be brutal for me going home. If you are out for Saturday that's ok we will do next week.

That's true. Wed was crazy traffic going to the cape. Ill be around tomorrow if you or anyone else wants to run the boats

Let me know if any of you guys want to come thru? I brought the grill out this weekend to use it. So if any of you guys wants to come over ill buy dogs, burgers, and steak tips. We can grill at my apt or my grill is portable enough to bring to lake so we can eat while we hangout and run the boats. The beach is sandy there too so whoever wants to cool off in this crazy heat can use that too. So if a few of you folks come out we'll have a god day. Let me know who wants to come out

Raul,

Doesn't look good for today. I would come down but don't want to run alone. Maybe too hot for everyone. Scott just left my house and is going to the lake to try his Spartan. I finished setting it up for him should run OK. I am definitely in for next weekend. Maybe we can get a few more boats.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast