Thread: Good News Bad News

Default Good News Bad News

Well it would seem I am going to have a little more time on my hands than expected. MrsSJFE had her work hours changed. Bad news is her work week is 8 days long . Even worse she now has to leave for work @ 7:30PM not returning untill abut 8AM the next morning . The good new is now she will have 6 days off in a row between weeks:D. Still I do not look foward to the long hours in the evenings by myself. It will aford me the ability catch up on my boats...Not the way I want to be able to do it but the equipment wont be collecting dust. I will get the Jolly done and run in along with the SV. With the long days I can get some good runs in the late eveings in the flat water:)

That's awesome.... no wait... That stinks...

I'm confused.

lol
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

know the feeling, im night check here, and she works all day.. but it helps cut down on costs for a babysitter
    restoring the collection

Like I said Danny...Good new bad news....lol. Steve we are working on a plan for MrsSjfe to be a stay @ home mom after our first....wish us luck.:)

good luck with it. id like for that to happen, but dont see it anytime soon.
    restoring the collection

Well she is going to be finishing school around then. We are planning on doing home schooling & daycare. Goon money in it.