Thread: Delta Force, TFL pursuit or OSE M34

Default Delta Force, TFL pursuit or OSE M34

Which one would you build for speed and handling in the 34 in size

In my opinion, toss up. They're both excellent hulls. The Pursuit might be a SLIGHTLY better rough water boat, and the M34 a SLIGHTLY better smooth water boat. But if one holds an advantage over the other, it's small. I have both, on very different ends of the power spectrum as my M34 has twin 40mm cans in it, and my Pursuit has a single 36mm motor, but they're both great boats.

Thanks for the reply I’m torn on which way to go

I love my Pursuits. I still have a pair......I think. Super fun for the buck and I love the way they actually look. Like I could squint and believe it's the real thing. haha

On our pond, the Raider will lap the Pursuit in 6 laps. My Pursuit won a national championship but it's no competition for a Raider or the Delta. The rougher the water.....the worse the beating.

The Delta, it depends on which one you buy and what you want to do. The 33 is rock solid all the way up to full P power. The smaller versions like the 31 or the Chaser are better for limited mono. The 29 is killer but a bugger to drive in traffic. Wisp of wind and you have to be quick on the trigger. Great boat. Exhausting to race. My opinion that is.

All of these, you need to check the bottom for dips or valleys. The Raiders are usually dead nuts straight. Delta are usually close too but always worth a check with a straight edge on any new hull. Then build so you don't mangle it.
    Noisy person

Thanks for the responses, I’m going to build a M34, I like the TfL design looks better to me however it’s not always about looks.