Thread: Swordfish X 300a ESC and Leopard 56110-780KV motor lightly used.

Default Swordfish X 300a ESC and Leopard 56110-780KV motor lightly used.

Selling my Swordfish X 300a ESC with cap bank and series harness, and my Leopard 56110-780KV motor with cooling jacket. This are both lightly used only a few test runs on them. I purchased both of these new from the OSE store. Asking $180.00 shipped in the lower 48 for the ESC and $120.00 shipped for the motor. I accept PayPal. Thanks.
    DSCN9194.jpgDSCN9195.jpgDSCN9196.jpgDSCN9191.jpgDSCN9192.jpg

What parameters/values is the esc currently setup for? What size are the motor connectors?

Quote Originally Posted by jerjai View Post
    What parameters/values is the esc currently setup for? What size are the motor connectors?
    All from the factory, never changed anything, only added the Cap bank and castle battery connectors, never even hooked up the programing cable to my laptop, motor connectors are factory. These seriously only have a few minutes of run time.
    Last edited by emspjay; 01-01-2024 at 04:52 PM. Reason: more info

Quote Originally Posted by emspjay View Post
    Selling my Swordfish X 300a ESC with cap bank and series harness, and my Leopard 56110-780KV motor with cooling jacket. This are both lightly used only a few test runs on them. I purchased both of these new from the OSE store. Asking $180.00 shipped in the lower 48 for the ESC and $120.00 shipped for the motor. I accept PayPal. Thanks.
    DSCN9194.jpgDSCN9195.jpgDSCN9196.jpgDSCN9191.jpgDSCN9192.jpg
    soccer skills world cup
    Can I request a discount?

Quote Originally Posted by KeeleyCarter View Post
    Can I request a discount?
    For what? Cash local pickup? Both items? Can you be more specific? I think I'm priced pretty fair I'm about 50% off of retail.

Anyone local in the Metro Detroit area interested? I will do a cash local pickup discount, that way I don't have to pay PP fees and shipping.

Price drop! $130.00 shipped for the ESC, and $100.00 shipped for the motor. Will go on Ebay soon.

Would you consider posting both items to Australia if I cover the shipping. Just let me know if we can work something out. Thanks Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast One View Post
    Would you consider posting both items to Australia if I cover the shipping. Just let me know if we can work something out. Thanks Shane.
    PM me your address and I will get you some shipping quotes.

PM with address sent for shipping quotes.

PM with address sent for shipping quotes.
    Replied with quote.

Payment sent via PayPal, thanks Jason for the great deal.

Payment sent via PayPal, thanks Jason for the great deal.
    SOLD! Thanks Shane! I just PM you the tracking number I will drop at the Post Office tomorrow.

I just wanted to give a big shout out and thank you to esmpjay for his excellent service. I received the motor and esc well packed and in the exact condition as described in his post. It takes a bit of time for things to travel to the remote part of Australia that I live in especially considering when they are coming from the USA.

I would highly recommend this member and wish that there were more like him and less of those nasty scammers that we have to deal with occasionally.

Many thanks, Shane.

I just wanted to give a big shout out and thank you to esmpjay for his excellent service. I received the motor and esc well packed and in the exact condition as described in his post. It takes a bit of time for things to travel to the remote part of Australia that I live in especially considering when they are coming from the USA.

I would highly recommend this member and wish that there were more like him and less of those nasty scammers that we have to deal with occasionally.

Many thanks, Shane.
    Thanks Shane! Glad it all arrived safely, was getting a little worried it might have been lost!