Hey Everybody,

I own www.dinogylipos.com and www.mlboatworksrc.com, and am the US Importer for Dinogy and Giant Power lipos. Due to an excessive amount of inventory, and low sales since I took over, I am trying to drop a massive amount of inventory, and do a much smaller scale business in the future, or until the Dinogy brand gets back to where it was a few years ago. Personally, I do not need to sell lipos, I do this because I believe in the product. I use the product. It performs! I fly 3d, edf jets and sport planes, and they have never ever failed me, or the people I fly with. They really are a great product...but, the previous owner let things go to long and left me with a lot of work to do. Expect excellent customer service from me, and excellent quality Lipos. This brand has been known for its quality, long lasting cycles. I am hoping getting these lipos out into the community will create a buzz and help restore the brand. If not, those that get in on this, will not regret their purchase. All lipos on either website are 40% minimum, or more, off retail. Take a look, and take a chance. If you look at MSCGUYs lipo tests on rcgroups, they finished between the top 5-7 out of 30 brands in the same weight class, even did excellent against SMC/Admiral and other top brands, even tho theirs are 4.35v cells and most were higher Mah packs.

Please shoot me an email to mike@mlboatworksrc.com or text me at (252) 717-6282 if you have any questions at all. I will be glad to answer! Thanks, Mike Luszcz, and Happy Holidays.