Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OSE expanding product line in Feb/March

Quote Originally Posted by Rex R View Post
    hmmm, lets see, when steven goes to the pond he can call it 'product testing', during summer vacation when he stops at various namba events its market research(and gathering consumer feedback)...
    rex

Product testing yes, but not so much market research going on until my kids grow and my wife and I have some free time. Until then you dont have to worry about me kicking your butt in a race
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Meniscus View Post
    LOL! Sorry I missed that, from time to time I'm sure we could use music on the forum such as "Kumbaya"

To prevent confusion, I would recommend putting the old site for nostalgic purposes on a subdomain or other link, but be sure to identify is as such and link back to the current site. Otherwise, the search engines will cache the pages for years, LMAO!

I dont think I will be doing that any time soon, but good call. The old site is around on some desktop somewhere. I think in the basement. I have at least 10 pc's down there and 2 servers. Lots of personal stuff that I dont want to hand over to the trash guy.

I need to do something like this someday, http://www.pcrecycler.net/services/d...tion/data-off/
    until then its all locked up in my stores basement collecting dust.
    Steven Vaccaro

You could also take care of a swelled lipo in a 40 gallon drum in the backyard I'd like to see someone recover the data after that! But, you're probably better off not taking the chance, especially with MIT types around.
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

I can set a computer on top of a 10" mortar on the Fourth of July, or just put an ounce of flash in it... set on ground/light fuse/get away.

Can't wait to see the new stuff!
    There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

It's nothing that a good sized hammer can't accomplish!
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

awww you mean I gotta wait till 2015 before I get to see you again :) (I'll probably need bi-focals by then ). oh well that should give me a bit of time to practice.
    Still waiting for my boat to come in.it came in

Holy crap, soon i will just have a direct feed from OSE to Aus and a account with UPS, we just cant anything like everything you sell over here (Especially in one spot) keep them coming Steve, nice job!

Quote Originally Posted by marker View Post
    Now they look like bathtub toys, LOL!

Sorry Egneg!
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

Quote Originally Posted by Meniscus View Post
    Now they look like bathtub toys, LOL!

Sorry Egneg!

Be careful in what you speak. jk. I have a wave shark with a supervee motor that will run circles around a supervee 27.
    Steven Vaccaro

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    Be careful in what you speak. jk. I have a wave shark with a supervee motor that will run circles around a supervee 27.
    I know! It's the same with Egneg's, that's why it's so funny!

It almost seems like the cats don't have anything for it! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by marker View Post
    Thanks for the link, got me all warm & fuzzy ! & Yeah, the WaveSharks were so cool; wish I had one now ! [ Anyone ?]
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

As Meniscus said I have a Wave Shark and it's a lot of fun especially in rough water. I have a 700SC with a jetti navy esc on 12 cells and a M545.

Edit: I almost forgot about the OSE sticker on the back.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

Quote Originally Posted by egneg View Post
    As Meniscus said I have a Wave Shark and it's a lot of fun especially in rough water. I have a 700SC with a jetti navy esc on 12 cells and a M545.

Edit: I almost forgot about the OSE sticker on the back.
    Nice! Are you running trim tabs on it?
    Steven Vaccaro

Nice! Are you running trim tabs on it?
    Yes, I was given the boat with the hardware and added the motor, cooling coil, esc, and prop.
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

Yes, I was given the boat with the hardware and added the motor, cooling coil, esc, and prop.
    Try it without the tabs and it turns into a snow board! 360's at will.
    Steven Vaccaro

Try it without the tabs and it turns into a snow board! 360's at will.
    It does that now as I have the tabs adjusted all the way up ... as a matter of fact I sank it once after multiple 360's and had to fish it out from the bottom of the pond - minus the GPS. Diego and Dirty are witnesses to the 360's and the fact that it will fly through the air for 4 - 6 feet when the conditions are right.

Diego remember that day at Mt. Trashmore? Originally it was Dirty's boat (that he bought from someone) and then he gave it to Diego. Diego changed the stuffing tube and put a different rudder on it then gave it to me. I added the motor, esc, and prop. It runs very well considering that it's old school power.
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

It runs very well considering that it's old school power.
    Very well is an understatement!

Steven, I'm watching and waiting...

I'm hoping those water-cooled motor mounts get added first!

What size you looking for? I have some etti 380 versions I need to get on the site.
    Steven Vaccaro

I need two small and one larger at the moment. PM me the price and how you want to run the transaction. :)

It will be a few more days until I get the larger ones. The etti outrunner 380 mount is $19.50
    Steven Vaccaro

It will be a few more days until I get the larger ones. The etti outrunner 380 mount is $19.50
    Cool, thanks Steven. It'll probably be next week sometime before I get to it, due to the fact I need some other stuff as well that you have in the shop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12