Thread: Promarine Skater

Default Promarine Skater

Anyone out there have a Promarine Skater single or dual that is willing to sell?

Thank you

There will be on posted on Facebook in a day or so,
    It will be in the Sarasota FL area.

Isaac

Any info you can send me would be appreciated. Been looking for one for very long.

Ivanacruz16@hotmail.com

Thank you

I have a yellow & black Skater X2 that I'd possibly consider selling...if the offer price is right. Also, buyer would be responsible for shipping cost (from Las Vegas). It would include the original 2-blade props, as well as a pair of sharpened & balanced 3-blade props for racing.

I purchased it two years ago, intending to race it in NAMBA District 9 (Northern California), but work picked up considerably after I bought it, so never got to race it. In moving to the Las Vegas area (District 19), I've come to understand that this district almost entirely runs nitro, so it looks like I won't be racing it. I've run it approx 5-6 times, and it's in excellent condition.

There is a minor area on the deck, just in front of the hatch, where the clear-coat peeled off, but absolutely no damage. If interested, shoot me a PM, and I can send you some photos.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

PM?ed you Panther6834. Thank you

This is the one that will be listed. Leopard 3660 2050kv

Isaac
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Panther6834 View Post
    I have a yellow & black Skater X2 that I'd possibly consider selling...if the offer price is right. Also, buyer would be responsible for shipping cost (from Las Vegas). It would include the original 2-blade props, as well as a pair of sharpened & balanced 3-blade props for racing.

I purchased it two years ago, intending to race it in NAMBA District 9 (Northern California), but work picked up considerably after I bought it, so never got to race it. In moving to the Las Vegas area (District 19), I've come to understand that this district almost entirely runs nitro, so it looks like I won't be racing it. I've run it approx 5-6 times, and it's in excellent condition.

There is a minor area on the deck, just in front of the hatch, where the clear-coat peeled off, but absolutely no damage. If interested, shoot me a PM, and I can send you some photos.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    What 3 blades do have for it?

I have pro marine twin skater that custom. It started out as MTR twin.. the humps and hangover have cut off made in skater. Painted all black, where I taped the hatch down the paint peeled up on one side. Only reason I’m selling because my club races twins and they all cheetahs and can not keep up with them.

Quote Originally Posted by eric113 View Post
    Honestly, I no longer remember what, specifically, they are. I purchased them directly from ProMarine RC. In the description, vthey were listed as "race props for Skater X2 & Phantom SV33 X2. I do remember that the product page did state the exact brand & model number of the props...but, the ProMarine RC website appears to be gone, so I can't even check. I can post a photo of the props, and maybe you'll know.

Quote Originally Posted by eric113 View Post
    The props are ABC 1715-23-50

Quote Originally Posted by Panther6834 View Post
    The props are ABC 1715-23-50

Thanks!