Thread: New in box TFL Genesis 900R twin motor RC Boat

Default New in box TFL Genesis 900R twin motor RC Boat

First, I realize I’m new here, I have 100% positive feedback on eBay and many other forums. Thanks for looking.

I ordered this and waited almost 4 months and when it arrived I decided to go a different route. It is the top of the line RC catamaran. My lose your gain. I have $1286 invested and will sell for $1000 plus shipping. It will run 70's with 4S batteries and 100 with 6S. The first photo is from the TFL website. If you want this reply to the ad "I'll take it" and send a message.

Here's what they say:

New Genesis-R / Twin Motor / ARTR with 4082 motors/180amp ESC?s (Carbon/Kevlar insert) (Thru-Hull Cooling)(Offshore Rudder) Single Piece flex shaft and upgraded stinger
    $1,149.89

Genesis ? R
    (Racing Version)

Hull is Fiberglass with Carbon fiber/Kevlar insert

Equipped/installed with our Dual Thru Hull Cooling- Separates each Motor and each ESC

with isolated high flow cooling. 4 water inlets- 2 per side, 4 water outlets-2 per side.

Equipped/installed with our New Push-Pull Offshore Rudder System . Positive steering at any speed, scale appearance.

Included:
    4082KV 2075 Motor x2

180Amp Sea King ESC x2

4.76mm One-Piece flex shaft drive system w/threaded prop shaft and upgraded stinger.

CNC Aluminum props

Length: 940mm
    Beam: 240mm
    Height: 130mm

Required:

4s (2 packs) / Radio Receiver
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gkgeiger; 10-19-2023 at 05:30 PM.

I’ll include a new in wrapper SR-315 receiver.

If you can pick this up in central Florida, I will include 6 4S batteries and a new Oxidean digital transmitter with matching receiver. All you would need is a charger.

I just realized that most people on this site are not members. Currently 490 with only 6 members. If you aren’t a member and are interested this it is also on Orlando Craig’s list.

In place of 6 4s batteries I will give 4 6s batteries. Must be picked up.

SOLD locally.