Thread: Ariane purchase setup???

Default Ariane purchase setup???

OSE has 2 - 36 1/2? Ariane?s in stock (Carbon Fiber)
    I know zero (ZERO) about this stuff and apparently they don?t have a # to speak to a sales representative. They suggest going to the forum for input/info.
    Well here I am and looking for any input regarding how to set this thing up.
    What to order?.
    I need to fill in the ?Almost? in ARTR
    Thanks for any help on this

OSE customer service will respond to emails about what to get for different boats, I have asked them questions and got good information. If you have an ARTR boat, technically all you should need to add is a radio, (transmitter and receiver) possibly a servo, and lipo batteries. Some ARTR's come with servos, some dont depends on the model
    Last edited by Notoriousone; 07-27-2023 at 05:04 PM.

Carbon Fiber is both lighter and stronger than fiberglass. Makes the boat potentially faster then it's glass counter part. You will also need to get a external mast style antenna for your receiver. Although that's a good idea even with a glass hull. Don't know if that is the info you were looking for. Motor and hardware recommendations, I 'm sure they would happy to give you some by E-mail as that's how they make sales. I have never seen that hull in person, but I sure think it looks good.