Thread: battery fitment

Default battery fitment

good afternoon everyone. is there an easier way to fit the batteries in this hull? Im running 6000 mah 3s batteries in each side and they are a pain to strap down due to the lack of room. i saw a post about a battery tray mod but couldn't find a whole lot of info on it or if it even gives you more access room. this seems to be an issue on a few of my rtr boats such as my river jet.
    thank you all and have a wonderful day!

Ya know, I, and I would guess about 10,000 other people had, had I say the same concern. One way is to skip the Velcro and use the foam that came with the boat. I find it a much less daunting task to keep the batteries in place, easier to get in and out of the hull and allows you to move things around to suit the boats space. I use the extruded foam that my boats came packed in and allows me to make em snug with out torturing my fingers trying to hold on to the velcro straps. If you don't have the foam any longer, a trip to the lumber yard for some pink, or blue or white foam board will last a long time. Cut to fit , easy to pull out and way easier on your fingers! Plus is added floatation !!!! The closed cell type can be use to water proof items in the hull as well. you know , cut and paste .

I'll give that a shot. Proboat must have thought we would all have tiny little hands.

Thank you!