Thread: Newbie needs help please

Default Newbie needs help please

I?m struggling with trying to understanding what batteries I can run with this ESC there?s no info with the boat I looked up the ESC info can you tell me if I Can run 3s batteries on this ESC.
    5A1DEAD1-9DE9-4DF6-8FC4-71046B79C899.jpg

Running the same ESC in my TenShock Mini Eco. These are the batteries I run:

https://www.amainhobbies.com/protek-...k-5572/p975514

Also, I see no reason why you couldn't use these:

https://www.amainhobbies.com/gens-ac...s60x6/p1336197

I am assuming your ESC also came with XT60 connector, as mine did. If not, these are also available in Deans connectors. At the same time, you can always remove the battery connector, and replace it with whatever connector you have.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    Last edited by Panther6834; 06-08-2023 at 02:55 AM.

Did you read the specs on the page you pulled the picture from? I see it says 2s - 4s.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Yes, you can.
    Paul Upton-Taylor, Greased Weasel Racing.

Thanks for the prompt replies, I did read the specifications the BEC specs got me a bit confused it say 6-7.4-8 volts I’m very new to this electronic world and as I age loosing a bit of my confidence and understanding
    I’ve always been a firm believer if you don’t know ask.
    I’m 70 years young this august and learning everyday, problem is tomorrow I won’t remember a dang thing I learned today lol

Just curious What kinds of run time do you get with these batteries in race mode.
    These are for the Tenshock mini Scord I just got the ESC has the same connector.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Thanks for the prompt replies, I did read the specifications the BEC specs got me a bit confused it say 6-7.4-8 volts I?m very new to this electronic world and as I age loosing a bit of my confidence and understanding
    I?ve always been a firm believer if you don?t know ask.
    I?m 70 years young this august and learning everyday, problem is tomorrow I won?t remember a dang thing I learned today lol
    BEC is for receiver/servos. Don't go over what they're rated for.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Just curious What kinds of run time do you get with these batteries in race mode.
    These are for the Tenshock mini Scord I just got the ESC has the same connector.

at the top of this forum is a thing called speed calc. scroll to the top of the page and click on that. it has calculators for run time, props and battery speeds, etc.

Thanks