Thread: Arrowshark Esc

Default Arrowshark Esc

Hi anyone using this Esc from Arrowshark rc, looks rather interesting.
    Do you know what the biggest problem with the world is?
    That the Smartest people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.::tt2

Did a lil research on the company. They falsely claim to be a US-based company. While I am certain they are reporting the truth about manufacturing being in China, and having warehouses in the US & China, the TRUTH appears to be that they are a Chinese company that has been in business since 2003, but only obtained a US trademark in 2019. Additionally, from what I've read posted in other forums, the majority of their stuff appears to be knockoffs of higher quality components made by well-known companies. Do a little research on your own...I am certain you will come to the conclusion that their products are probably best avoided.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    Last edited by Panther6834; 12-12-2023 at 03:59 PM.

Arrowshark makes some pretty nice hulls, and high-end scale outdrives. I've not heard any reports on their electronics.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

they make very nice hulls and electronics but not cheap ,esc 's are good

Why would you choose this ESC over a Castle Creations XLX2?
    Cheetah, Super Rio, (Mod) Starship (Mod and sold),

Quote Originally Posted by larryrose11 View Post
    Why would you choose this ESC over a Castle Creations XLX2?
    Me, personally, no.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

the esc is big and heavy if you have a big hull and big motor it's ok(12s per motor)

Quote Originally Posted by Panther6834 View Post
    Did a lil research on the company. The falsely purport to be a US-based company. Well I am certain they are reporting the truth about manufacturing being in China, and having warehouses in the US & China, the TRUTH appears to be that they are a Chinese company that has been in business since 2003, but only obtained a US trademark in 2019. Additionally, from what I've read posted in other forums, the majority of their stuff appears to be knockoffs of higher quality components made by well-known companies. Do a little research on your own...I am certain you will come to the conclusion that their products are probably best avoided.

Arrowshark has produced some remarkable good products and the quality is very good even by American standards. The Arnerson surface drives are exceptional quality in fit and finish, I’m using several of their products and I’m quite impressed with them.
    Do you know what the biggest problem with the world is?
    That the Smartest people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.::tt2