Thread: Help - Need a new (old) Spectrum radio.

Default Help - Need a new (old) Spectrum radio.

I am looking to purchase a clean WORKING Spectrum DX4S DSMR "Sport System" Radio - I sure would appreciate any tips or suggestions on where to locate one or a contact from a potential seller. I know there is a lot of new stuff out there but I am 84 years old and I understand this radio plus I cant seem to find another radio that will hold fourteen boats and four race cars. Most of the new stuff will only handle five different RC units. Thank You ! Mike

I got nothing for your spektrum but I just purchased a radiolink RC4GS it has 30 model storage. $65 with receiver. additional receivers $15-18.

DX5 rugged has a model memory of 20 models and the DX5 even 200 models

Bande1 Thank you for your reply but I do want to stick with Spektrum as I have probably 25 of their receivers.

Koen Thank you for your reply. Just this morning I found a used DX4S on EBay. Since I pay with PayPal and the seller has a money back guarantee I think I am safe. We shall see. Again my thanks to you both.

PS I do finally realize that some of the new radios will run a bunch of models. Education is a wonderful thing!!