Thread: WTB Futaba R603FF or R603FS FASST Receivers

Default WTB Futaba R603FF or R603FS FASST Receivers

I want to pick up a few 603 FF or FS receivers to use with my Futaba FAAST transmitter and these appear to be hard to locate since Futaba discontinued selling them. Please let me know if you've got one or more of these in working order that you'd want to sell, thanks. I've tried some of the Corona and Orange compatible receivers and they just haven't been very reliable. Thought about just biting the bullet and getting a new Futaba FHSS system, but I'm not there yet.
    Mitch Dillard
    1:10 Scale Hydroplane Enthusiast
    hydroscalecreations.us, email:hydroscale@gmail.com

There is one on eBay right now. $46 dollars I think.

Thanks for the tip. I'm already one of the bidders. Wish me luck.

Folks, be careful of scammers trolling the WTB pages. They'll leave you a private message and an email address to contact. They'll even send you pictures of the item and try an get you to send PayPal or other online payment to them or another person as friends and family to avoid investigation and PayPal stopping payments for goods and services. So many scams out there. I've already been contacted three times with scams on this post. If you're legit, please post on the thread as a member and include a photo of your item, thanks.
    Mitch Dillard
    1:10 Scale Hydroplane Enthusiast
    hydroscalecreations.us, email:hydroscale@gmail.com

B588D772-2996-43E7-90FC-1CBFDFF4EA53.jpg I have four of these receivers. I’m willing to part with one right now if your interested.

That would be great. Please email me details on asking price and payment preference, thanks.

Pm sent.

Decided to spend a little more and transition to a new Futaba system long-term. It beats chasing the more expensive, obsolete, and discontinued products and risk folks scamming online. Thanks, but no thanks. Thread closed.

Mine wasn’t a scam, not sure if that was the implication. Best of luck.

No offense intended. I appreciate your responding with a legit item. I had two scams in a row before hearing from you. The Futaba FHSS system radio system is a good move for me, thanks..