Thread: very slow site lately, almost unusable at times

Default very slow site lately, almost unusable at times

Is anyone else experiencing random, very slow server issues with this site? It's not my network as I have very fast internet, and this is the only site I'm having this issue with.

I started noticing it more than a week ago when simply trying to visit the site, and it would time out. If I do manage to get in, there are 30 second delays after every click waiting on pages to load, if they load at all. One minute the site may be fine, but then minutes later back to being unusable again

Its lightening fast during the times its actually working properly, just like the rest of the sites I visit

yeah it was real bad a few days ago. seems to be fine lately for me.

OK, so its not just me then. Its much better and back to normal now for the last several hours. It was terrible this morning for me, and last weekend I couldn't even access the site. It would just time out

Was it early in the morning? It goes down for daily maintenance at 11am GMT.
    I think that is 4am east coast and 7am west coast USof A?
    Paul Upton-Taylor, Greased Weasel Racing.

It has been in the East Coast mornings for me for the most part, as I'm typically online around 6am. Then it clears and seems to be back to normal as the day goes on, so that may be what it is in my case depending on how long they are doing the maintenance.

site is still acting up for me

Same for me. 30 second delays from one page to the next, or complete timeouts and "site not available". Its not specific to any time of day and is very random, super fast one minute, then unusable the next, and seems to be getting worse day by day.
    Its not just the forum either. I'm having the same issues when trying to buy parts at the store, and have to keep reloading pages in order to get through the process

This was never this way until 2-3 weeks ago