Thread: ztw 200 help

Default ztw 200 help

i am trying to set up my new ztw esc. in the winters project. am running a 4092 lepard 1070 kv. 8s have set timing on auto.throttle calibrated. when i hit the throttle the is a few second pause before it will come off idle. all my other boats go full throttle instantly. also on 4s the motor will not come off idle. would that be because of the kv tks Al

it is a ztw200

There is a built-in delay in the throttle response. The program card has a setting to adjust it slightly, I think it's something like slow start. There should be no change between 8S and 4S. Do you have the ESC programmed for auto voltage so it adjusts automatically between 8S and 4S input voltage?
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

tksfor reply as new with this and no boats guys anywere near me.i cranked the start up to 50% and she goes good now. still will not work on 4s. just slow beep and dosent stop but on 8s beeps 8 times and connects so i guess it works for now as will be running 8s

Make sure the ESC is set for auto cell count. It might not be, which would explain why it won't arm on 4S.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

dont see anything to adjust cell count. jst bat type lipo nimh etc