Thread: Small Block Chevy Engine 1/4 scale

Default Small Block Chevy Engine 1/4 scale

Is there anyone here that has the capability of making a true 1/4 scale small block chevy engine for me to use in a California Crackerbox, I bought the plans from Glen-L and will be sheeting the bottom today. Just planning ahead for myself, if there is please contact me so we workout the details.

Thx, Mike
    20240423_104959.jpg20240423_105008.jpg20240423_105023.jpg20240423_104951.jpg

I'd be glad to 3D print this model in 1/4 scale as a kit. I'd use white PLA+ so you can paint it whatever color you want. The cost would be around $10 plus shipping.

Lohring Miller

Quote Originally Posted by lohring View Post
    I'd be glad to 3D print this model in 1/4 scale as a kit. I'd use white PLA+ so you can paint it whatever color you want. The cost would be around $10 plus shipping.

Lohring Miller

Hello Lohring,

The model you sent to me is very close to what I am looking for, but would prefer one with a single carb or dual carb and air filter, if you come across one of those it would be fantastic with me, your price is reasonable in my opinion. Let me know if you come across one.

Thx, Mike

Lohring,

Here are a couple pics of what I would really like, found them on https://www.yeggi.com/q/small+block+chevy+engine/

The first pic is my preferred choice.

Mike

painting#loaded error->painting#error" src="https://fbi.cults3d.com/uploaders/13427628/illustration-file/a9d459d3-9957-4a51-8bf1-357f516abf33/Tunnel-rammed-small-block-chevy001_03.png">

Lohring,

Here are a couple pics of what I would really like, found them on https://www.yeggi.com/q/small+block+chevy+engine/

The first pic is my preferred choice.

Mike

The model I suggested has a single 4 barrel carb manifold. I can probably find a carb and scoop to add. The model you suggest would be more expensive, but would not be a problem to print. Again, it would be a kit requiring finishing.

Lohring Miller

Quote Originally Posted by lohring View Post
    The model I suggested has a single 4 barrel carb manifold. I can probably find a carb and scoop to add. The model you suggest would be more expensive, but would not be a problem to print. Again, it would be a kit requiring finishing.

Lohring Miller
    Hello Lohring,

Could you give me a price for the first pic and also print it in aluminum color instead of white?

Mike