Thread: 4 Boat hulls for sale $50 north TX local pick up only - Aeromarine and others

Default 4 Boat hulls for sale $50 north TX local pick up only - Aeromarine and others

4 Boat hulls for sale $50 north TX local pick up only

Looking for a local pickup. These have been sitting in my attic and finally realize I won't be building them out. Would love for them to get to a good home.
    All boats are empty and need finishing.

1. 1986 Aeromarine cat smokey and the bandit model. I had wrapped this one in some chrome vinyl before abandoning the project. The hatch will need some work to fit right.
    2. Eliminator mono hull. (I think is around 42" but would have to check) Has some hardware on the rear and a nice fitting hatch. Paint job could use a little work.
    3. Unknown brand large-scale mono. Rear is pre-drilled for a dual-drive setup. From memory, this one is around 54" and needs the hull bonded. (top and bottom parts are not bonded currently)
    4. Smaller fiberglass mono around 27". Looks like it was painted and someone used paint remover to get it back down to primer/fiberglass.

If you are interested I can text you pictures. All 4 are fiberglass hulls. All already have wooden rails inside except for the large scale white mono that is bare.

$50 takes it all, but you have to come to Princeton TX to get em.

Hey Liberty, I'll take them. Would be good to pass on to locals who show interest at a race.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Sounds good, I'll shoot you a text and you can let me know when you want to pick them up.