Thread: Proboat Miss Geico 36" Zelos Twin Discontinued?

Default Proboat Miss Geico 36" Zelos Twin Discontinued?

I jumped on the Hobby Town Proboat sale and picked up a new Proboat Miss Geico 36" twin for my son last week. $549 was a deal too good to pass up.

Today I logged on to the Proboat website today and it is showing the boat is now discontinued??? Any insight on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
    I jumped on the Hobby Town Proboat sale and picked up a new Proboat Miss Geico 36" twin for my son last week. $549 was a deal too good to pass up.

Today I logged on to the Proboat website today and it is showing the boat is now discontinued??? Any insight on this?
    They are really cool, but high speed flips and the hull cracks and breaks. Ask me how I know.
    LOL

My guess, there will be a V3 next year.
    Make sure you have the right CG and there won't be any flips. The battery compartment and location is bad on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Neubs View Post

I bought my Miss Geico 36 Online a few years ago from Ace Hardware store ???? Got a good deal on it. Some still have them hiding in the backroom LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by tommytt1 View Post
    They are really cool, but high speed flips and the hull cracks and breaks. Ask me how I know.
    LOL
    Ut oh ....hopefully you were able to fix it!

Quote Originally Posted by jkflow View Post
    My guess, there will be a V3 next year.
    Make sure you have the right CG and there won't be any flips. The battery compartment and location is bad on this one.
    Thanks for the advice. I have been reading up on it in the official mod thread. I haven't quite read all 88 pages yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Racingjake View Post
    I bought my Miss Geico 36 Online a few years ago from Ace Hardware store ???? Got a good deal on it. Some still have them hiding in the backroom LOL.
    I picked up the V2 version. My son is going to flip out when he unwraps it at Christmas!