Thread: New boat build 36" DF Explorer

Default New boat build 36" DF Explorer

Just received my boat OSE few days ago , and this will be my first brand new boat build . As it's brand new untouched I want to do everything the best possible way ? I've been rebuilding several proboats Veles,Sonicwake,impulse V1,Motley crew30 few 58"30cc gas cats,and blackjack24" . I've assembled pretty complete RC boat shop using large spare room in house . I just lack the knowledge on what to use where ,and how ? Please I appreciate any ,and all ideas ...

Hey there. Welcome! First thing to do is figure out some expectations of speed, and runtime you would like to see. Would you be running the boat straight primarily or do you enjoy slamming the corners?

Here to help, Shawn

Ultimately I would enjoy a right hand oval Fast electric boat ? Utilizing 2 motors ESC's and drives Power by 6S each side.

Quote Originally Posted by Timely View Post
    Ultimately I would enjoy a right hand oval Fast electric boat ? Utilizing 2 motors ESC's and drives Power by 6S each side.
    All right well I would get your CG aimed for 30%, a couple 1400-1600kv 36mm motors and 90 amp ESC’s or greater. More if you think you will get bit by the fast straight line bug but honestly that is a different setup on the boat.
    Do you have battery packs?