Thread: Motor for OSE Raider 150A

Default Motor for OSE Raider 150A

Hey,

So I got myself an OSE Raider 150A ESC - https://www.offshoreelectrics.com/pr...ose-R-150C-Ec5
    and im looking for a decent motor to fit the 6mm Gold female bullet connectors. Any help which Leopard motor would fit them? Im lowkey a newbie when it comes to this stuff

You do not choose a motor based on the bullet connectors of your ESC. You pick them based on the type and size of hull, battery voltage, speed, and driving style you plan on doing. Essentially, we know nothing about your boat to help you out.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Ah yes, totally forgot about that. I have a Volantex SR80 Pro with a surpass hobby 3660, and 90A ESC atm. Everything else is stock. In terms ot battery i used 4s cause thats what the boat takes on stock esc. I watched couple of vids and wanted to mod it for the 6s so i decided to swap the esc and the motor and get atleast a 22.2V 50C lipo. Surpass sadly killed my battery so im lowkey worried to even test this thing further thats Why im deciding on swapping esc plus the motor cause Idk what could be the issue here.

I have 2 boats running with 4082 Leopards, work well on 4S and 6S.
    Pursuit 6S and Hydro 4S, M440 props.

I expected shut down on Pursuit 6S but runs fine.

Quote Originally Posted by pitercio View Post
    Ah yes, totally forgot about that. I have a Volantex SR80 Pro with a surpass hobby 3660, and 90A ESC atm. Everything else is stock. In terms ot battery i used 4s cause thats what the boat takes on stock esc. I watched couple of vids and wanted to mod it for the 6s so i decided to swap the esc and the motor and get atleast a 22.2V 50C lipo. Surpass sadly killed my battery so im lowkey worried to even test this thing further thats Why im deciding on swapping esc plus the motor cause Idk what could be the issue here.
    So let’s make sure of what happened to ‘ kill your battery’ since you are a beginner there are a few basics.
    How long did you run the boat? Till battery was dead? Did any water get in the hull?
    Sounds like you are willing to invest in a new battery(s) and such so let’s see what happened briefly and start a good path.

Shawn