Thread: Seaducer SD4 FE 34, TP 4060 motor, ZTW200 - RTR

Default Seaducer SD4 FE 34, TP 4060 motor, ZTW200 - RTR

Last summer I got the bug to explore FE racing in addition to my primary interest of scale ships. I built a Seaducer SD4 FE 34 exactly per designer Jerry Crother's specs and with unbelievable support from him. I took a peek at a District 11 NAMBA race. Brian and Zach, from District 11, were amazingly patient and helpful with my questions.
    BUT, after deliberating back and forth again and again (and again!), I have decided to not explore FE further. I can't manage working on my numerous scale projects (3 in the works; 3 lined up) and put in the needed time to learn FE boats.
    So I'm hoping to sell my Seaducer. The boat was in the water just once. It ran beautifully! Add a receiver and your ready to race. I redid my setup using West systems - the JB Weld I first used did not adhere well enough. I also noticed two small surface cracks in the gel coat on the bottom. I put some very light weight fiberglass on them and lightly sanded the back third of the bottom to improve running. The boat has about $1000 in it and I would like to sell for $750. It would best if I could meet someone halfway in the New England area to deliver. But if I need to ship, please add $125.
    Finally, if you are nearby and I can avoid shipping, I have 4 CNHL Black series 4S 5000mAh 65C 14.8v lipos with OSE 8mm anti-spark connectors used once for $110. They are just not a size I need for scale boats.
    Please ask questions if you are interested. I want a potential buyer to be fully informed and happy with his/her purchase! Thank you for reading. Thus ad is also in the International Waters forum.

Here's what's in it for your reference:
    Seaducer SD4 FE 34 $230
    Metal flake paint 110
    Seaducer hardware kit 185
    Extra stinger drive 42
    Extra flex shaft 19
    TP 4060 motor / jacket 140
    ZTW 200 amp esc 190
    ZTW program card 20
    Hitec 645 MG servo 35
    ABC 1914 17/45 prop (2) ~60
    (1 for sure, pretty sure a
    2nd prop is the same - I know
    one was more than $60)
    TOTAL $1,032

Last edited by Timothy L; 12-02-2022 at 03:01 PM.

I’ve got $550 for everything and can supply my own ups label. I know it’s a lowball just throwing it out there.

Hi 2slicc
    Thank you for the interest and the offer. Yes, it is a bit of a low ball so I'll pass on it. I really like the boat and am not in a desperate rush to sell - so I'll wait it out. I love the idea of you providing the UPS label though! Thank you again.