Thread: The Queen is dead, long live the King.

Default The Queen is dead, long live the King.

The title says it all really, RIP Queen Elisabeth II, thanks for your 78 years of service, and 70 years of beneficent rule. I hope and believe that King Charles III will be as good.
    Paul Upton-Taylor, Greased Weasel Racing.

Will he actually take that name? AFAIK he isn’t obliged to, and Charles I’s reign wasn’t exactly stellar. No disrespect intended, and his son’s was.

And yes, RIP Your Majesty.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Overdose today ...

He isn't obliged to take that name, he could use a middle name (Phillip or Arthur) as others have done, or pick any other name he chooses out of his hat to wear under his crown. Personally my guess is that we won't be too bothered by the bad publicity of sharing a name with someone that died 100 years before the American revolution, and won't choose to.

As the monarchy transfered to him on the instant of his mums death and as he hasn't changed it yet, he is currently King Charles III, we will likely find out tomorrow if he choses to remain as King Carles III or be known by another title.

Quote Originally Posted by NativePaul View Post
    The title says it all really, RIP Queen Elisabeth II, thanks for your 78 years of service, and 70 years of beneficent rule. I hope and believe that King Charles III will be as good.
    A great start would be to return all the stolen jewelry that they still have in their possession and compensate the colonies for all the pillaging.
    For those who decided on electing an idiot to power
    Consider yourself well represented

I'm honestly not sure how I feel about this, I've never been to The British Museum (where much of the valuable foreign loot is held), and part of me wants to go and see it and its outstanding artifacts from around the world in one place before there given back (as I believe is rightly inevitable at some point, likely in my lifetime) and it won't be possible without dedicating myself to years of traveling afterwards, which is highly unlikely; and another part of me wants noting to do with it, while its free entry like many museums in the UK so I wouldn't be financially supporting it by visiting, I am not comfortable giving it my implied patronage by visiting.

It has long been a moral dilemma for me, Personally I wish they would get on with making decent replicas of all the controversial foreign artifacts they have so they can give the originals back and I can go to the British museum guilt free, but while I have been hearing plans of such for years and nothing seems to be happening, and I'm not getting any younger; so I'm asking you. If you had a big museum 6 hours from you, that you wouldn't have to support financially to visit, and as well as having thousands of artifacts native to your country, it also had world famous artifacts from other countries, like the rosetta stone, king Tutankhamun, the Elgin marbles, the sphinx's beard, and an easter island head, that you knew were either illegally plundered Indiana Jones style or were bought under dubious circumstances, would you go?

I am not condoning what we did in the past, we did some despicable things including genocides, but there is no compensating the colonies, we took over the entirety of 2 continents, took vast chunks out of 3 more, totalling a quarter of the earths land area, in doing so we spent much of what we took from them in order to enlarge enlarge our army and navy to further expand the empire and holding the territories we took as we went, even at our peak we couldn't have adequately compensated the colonies, and then we more or less bankrupted ourselves fighting 2 world wars to the extent that we couldn't afford to run the colonies and had to hand them back (during WW2 Business profit tax was 100% and the higher rate of personal tax was 97%, and we still ran out of money and had to borrow so much from USofA and Canada, that despite being ripped in half Germany overtook us in power and prosperity, and we only finished paying back the loans in 2006). We could give away every penny we have and it would break this country, and yet still be a tiny fraction of a percent of what they deserve. There are 56 ex-empire countries out of the 74 (not all of them want full independence, so while all are self governing, some are still British territories) that are voluntarily in the commonwealth, as they know that the ongoing trade and defence benefits they get from remaining associated with each other and a Britain that retains some level of global power, outweighs the pittance that they could get if they chose to break Britain.

some speculate you still control the american colony.

As much as I don't like it we're not in control, we're a mere puppy that hides behind the leg of the USofA doing anything they want to preserve our "special relationship".

As much as I don't like it we're not in control, we're a mere puppy that hides behind the leg of the USofA doing anything they want to preserve our "special relationship".

IDK boris J went to great lengths to ensure this ukraine thing kept going.

Yeah were not doing nearly enough in Ukraine, he lacked the balls to do the right thing and send in the military to support Ukraine, which allowed Putin's military to push further in than they otherwise could have, and made it harder to remove the Russian invaders which is prolonging the war.

He is not the only one though, the threat of going to war with a nuclear armed power is a pretty potent one, and all the other premieres are also lacking the testicular fortitude to risk doing the right thing.

Given that collectively the world seems to think that Putin would actually start a nuclear war with the mutually ensured destruction of the world as we know it being the outcome, as silly as I personally think that is, assuming it is not worth the risk of sending our troops, we could and should be doing a lot more to supply Ukraine to get it over with as quick as possible. We are doing pretty well getting MLAWs and Javelins to them, but we've only given them 10% of our first line MBTs and we're an island nation that doesn't rely on tanks for defence so that should be 100%, and we should have ramped up production to replace them which we haven't, and our new aircraft carrier fleet is bravely patrolling the Persian Gulf instead of protecting convoys of grain tankers across the black sea to avert the famine that is growing in Africa.

Hi Paul
    You beat yourself up too much over that which was done in the past. It is just that, PAST...gone and done! Yep there were bad things done but many good things also. I live in a country that is a former 'British colony'. Much of this digging up the past has been done deliberately to stir up division and racism, part of a bigger globalist plan to destabilize nations and destroy any patriotism there is. This is how the globalist scum work, divide and control. The UN came up with UNDRIP, to create a system of generational hurts that can be weaponised politically, and the "white man" is the enemy. The "white man" so bad. The truth is that in every generation, in every continent, in every empire there has been tranny and conquest, good and evil, history reveals that clearly. It is the result of a fallen sinful human condition.
    Much of what is promoted in msm is lies, to the point of completely rewriting history. I have watched this happen in New Zealand, where the true history has been rewritten and these lies and half truths are now part of the education curriculum right alongside the evil "gender" crap.
    In New Zealand, todays "Maori", being the descendants of the tribal natives with more DNA from other ethnicities than the original native (i.e. part Maoris), make all sorts of claims about how bad colonisation was for them. However if you look at how they lived and what resources they had prior to 1840, you find a stone age tribal peoples who fought constantly with each other, slaughtered, cannibalised and enslaved one another. They had no technology, no metallurgy, no fabrics and so on. A diet that consisted mainly of seafood near the coast, kumara ( a small sweet potato), fern root and human flesh. By the arrival of Captain Cook they had made all of the large bird species (Moa) extinct, as well as the the Haast eagle, (the largest in the world), and other bird species. There were no large mammals here, no horses, no cows, sheep or pigs. These were all part of the benefits of "colonialism" along with a tripling in the life expectancy.
    You may have seen articles about returning tatooed Maori heads. These were never the heads of chiefs, they were always captured slaves that were tatooed and then beheaded and used to trade for muskets, cannon, shot and powder to carry on their warfare.
    History is just that, the good, the bad and the ugly of it all. Being made to feel somehow guilty and ashamed for the actions of those long dead is a play by those who seek money, power and control. Don't fall for the lies. Like your life well, live a life pleasing to God and do not be a partaker of their sins. Do that which is good and right, don't be made to feel guilty for things that are not your fault nor could you do anything about them.
    Remember there were many good things that came out of the British empire also. Remember who outlawed slavery in the colonies for one!
    NZMPBA 2013, 2016 Open Electric Champion. NZMPBA 2016 P Offshore Champion.
    2016 SUHA Q Sport Hydro Hi Points Champion.
    BOPMPBC Open Mono, Open Electric Champion.

Yeah were not doing nearly enough in Ukraine, he lacked the balls to do the right thing and send in the military to support Ukraine, which allowed Putin's military to push further in than they otherwise could have, and made it harder to remove the Russian invaders which is prolonging the war.

He is not the only one though, the threat of going to war with a nuclear armed power is a pretty potent one, and all the other premieres are also lacking the testicular fortitude to risk doing the right thing.

Given that collectively the world seems to think that Putin would actually start a nuclear war with the mutually ensured destruction of the world as we know it being the outcome, as silly as I personally think that is, assuming it is not worth the risk of sending our troops, we could and should be doing a lot more to supply Ukraine to get it over with as quick as possible. We are doing pretty well getting MLAWs and Javelins to them, but we've only given them 10% of our first line MBTs and we're an island nation that doesn't rely on tanks for defence so that should be 100%, and we should have ramped up production to replace them which we haven't, and our new aircraft carrier fleet is bravely patrolling the Persian Gulf instead of protecting convoys of grain tankers across the black sea to avert the famine that is growing in Africa.
    The war in Ukraine is not solely Putin's fault. For a decade he warned NATO not to encroach on Russian borders, the Minsk treaty was put in place for this purpose. Th Ukraine was supposed to be a buffer zone. But Nato funded by the US, run by Nazis continued. The US but bioweapons labs and missile bases on Russias border. Imagine if Russia put missles on the US border...oh yeah remember Cuba? The war in Ukraine has been orchestrated by the global elites, they make money from war. They are hiding the massive money laundering and child trafficking that has happened . Dont forget that for a long time Ukraine has been the most corrupt nation in Europe. The sad part is that civilians are caught in the middle of it all. The men have been sent into battle to die, the women driven out of their country, and where are the children?
    Putin and Russia have not forgotten what the Nazis did to them in the past, and the Nazis are still there (think AZOZ). They have for the last decade been persecuting the Russian areas of Ukraine, Donbass, Crimea and killing the Russian people there.
    Msm is full of lies, they show you the story their masters want you to see. Step back and take a look at the bigger picture.

If Trump had been POTUS this war would never happened, and he would end it quickly if could. "We have to stop killing people" - Donald Trump.
    NZMPBA 2013, 2016 Open Electric Champion. NZMPBA 2016 P Offshore Champion.
    2016 SUHA Q Sport Hydro Hi Points Champion.
    BOPMPBC Open Mono, Open Electric Champion.

Hillary clinton bragged in the 2016 election "We established a foothold in the region to put pressure on putin" ...they overthrew the Ukraine government in a covert coup specifically to use Ukraine to threaten Russia. They were fully aware of what they were doing.

The clintons have a hatred for Putin because he replaced their lap dog Yeltsin. They were making so much money looting the soviet leftovers in the 90's. Hillary used to go on daytime talk shows and profess that her and Bill were broke after leaving the whitehouse. Of course they earned $400k for 8 years but that is "poor" money for these people.

from 2019
    Last edited by Bande1; 10-09-2023 at 05:39 PM.

Sometimes I think it's all scripted.
    Nortavlag Bulc

Quote Originally Posted by ray schrauwen View Post
    Sometimes I think it's all scripted.
    in the infamous leaked audio of victoria nuland from february 2014 she is telling the US ambassador to Ukraine who Hillary and Biden, who oversaw Ukraine operations for the whitehouse, want in charge of the new government in Ukraine against the EU's wishes, she exclaims "F*** the EU." Which is prime minister Yatsenyuk, who is still there. Yatsenyuk won the election 3 weeks after the phone call by I think 90% of the vote.

That sounds about right.
    Nortavlag Bulc

I kneel to the only king. Jesus Christ.