Thread: 44? Areomarine hydro

Default 44? Areomarine hydro

What brushless motor setup would you recommend not racing but would like it fast 50 mph if possible what do you guys suggest

Thanks

Which AM hydro? Is it new or already set up as a gas boat? What experience do you have building FE boats?

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Not sure of the name of hull but it?s never been built and I have run and built nitro boats not too much experience with brushless

A photo or two of the hull would be helpful. AM made several different designs.
    ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

I have a 48" ML Boatworks mono that I took the 30cc modified Gizmo engine out of and installed an SSS 56123 700kv motor, Seal 300a ESC, and I'm running on 12s so I can use the same props that I used for the gas engine. It runs the same speed and a little faster on electric. Around 65 mph.
    On this FE setup the motor and esc don't hardly even get warm so I'm sure it's a bit overkill but I haven't checked the logs yet either.
    My batteries are pretty worn out from years of heli use so I imagine new batteries in the 5000 to 7000 mAh range would make a ton of difference.