Thread: Best P-Limited 3660 motor

Default Best P-Limited 3660 motor

Gents,
    What is the best 3660 off the shelf motor right now? I have burned a few old motors recently and need some new stock.

Thanks in advance.

Robert Holland

Still the Dynamite out of the box.
    Noisy person

Robert,
    You can get those old burned up motors rewound, and they will be much better than they were "out of the box".

Quote Originally Posted by donhuff View Post
    Robert,
    You can get those old burned up motors rewound, and they will be much better than they were "out of the box".
    Who does this?
    I have several that could use a rewind.
    Last edited by Brushless55; 08-05-2022 at 01:21 PM.
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Me, and Terry Davis, And Tom C

Me, and Terry Davis, And Tom C
    Really? I figured with all that free teach'n you gave us there would be more. It ain't rocket surgery. I do wish I had more time to experiment.
    Noisy person

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Davis View Post
    Really? I figured with all that free teach'n you gave us there would be more. It ain't rocket surgery. I do wish I had more time to experiment.
    Like with different KV ?
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Davis View Post
    There is one guy in Florida that tried a couple of times. Don't know if he was ever successful or not. I tried to talk to him about it but he DID NOT want to talk to me, so???

Also there is another guy working on it right now, and i'm trying to get him straightened out on a couple of things. But it's so aggravating trying to do it by text and email and pictures. Slow and unclear. When he gets it, we will all know about it!

Brushless55,

Yes, I can do different kv. It all depends on how many turns you put in the windings.

Have you looked at my thread "Brushless Motor Winding Class", it's a sticky.

Brushless55,

Yes, I can do different kv. It all depends on how many turns you put in the windings.
    That's really cool.

Have you looked at my thread "Brushless Motor Winding Class", it's a sticky.
    I will have to look into this