Thread: MHZ Mystic 1380mm

Question MHZ Mystic 1380mm

In process of building a new carbon/aramid 1380 Mystic and would like some advice/opinions on a pair of motor manufacture & KV/prop combination that members have used or know works well with this hull. By asking others I fill it prevents guessing at purchasing motors an then hoping to make up the difference with props, which is hard to do. I have a few single motor 12s cats and would like to stay 12s so this is to be considered, also I have a pair of new Swordfish 300x esc's with 28k uF cap packs to go with them.
    I'm not looking to break records but plain on breaking 100mph, and know that getting dialed in properly is the only way to achieve this. Would like to have 3-4 sets of props on hand to use for running depending on the speed needed. Any advice and opinions will be greatly appreciated and prevent waisting time and money on guessing, thanks for you time.

TP 5660 888kV motors, 300A ESC's, and strong 6S packs wired in series for 12S will put you over 100mph with the right setup.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)