Thread: Radio + esc programing ?

Default Radio + esc programing ?

Hi all i am in the process of dialing in a 34 inch Wild thing mono on 6s using a Swordfish 220A-6S ESC A TP 4050 1330 KV MOTOR a Futaba 3PV TX and a R2104GF RX swinging a x645 prop with speed of 59 mph .After a minute and 45 seconds lipo temp 85 degrees motor 115 degrees and esc a whopping 145 degrees .? # 1 how would i check the 3PV TX TO confirm that i have full throttle range ? For programing the Swordfish 220 A i have to use the programing card that has the 12 micro switches and then you press the program button as the HIFEI V2 PROGRAM BOX DOES NOT WORK ON THIS ESC ! The settings i programed are LVC FOR 6S the brake is turned off timing is set to auto mode start set at soft and PWM AT 8KZ . Would these settings be correct for this set up ? Regards Andris Golts.

How is she riding? Too wet?
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

first set the timing at 0 ,i tried it also a tp on auto timing and always it gets far to hot and 0 it is ok

Thanks to both of you for replying Jesse J the boat is riding very light im considering moving lipos forward or down on the starboard tab . Koen i will re-program the esc to the low timing setting as there is no degree setting available on the Swordfish. Thanks again. Regards Andris Golts.