Thread: Ecomaster Evgeniy

Default Ecomaster Evgeniy

Hey all, I recently bought an eco mini hull from Evgeniy from Ecomaster. I'm loving it, runs great, fast and agile. Unfortunately however I can't properly seal the hull with the thin plastic hatch that came with it using just hatch tape. I have been trying to get in touch Evgeniy from Ecomaster for advice but haven't heard back. Anyone have any info on him? He is a Ukrainian and I am a bit concerned, he was very responsive early on right before the Russian invasion but nothing since. I also would like some advice on sealing the hatch properly but mostly I would like to hear if anyone has any info if he is ok. I know he is a world class rc boater/builder so thought he might be known to some of you.

I heard back from him so no worries there. He recommended more grease in the shaft and checking water lines.

Hi eehess81,

Evgeniy Gromov is a great man. I have a Ukrainian wife from the same city, we now live in Europe (Prague). The best contact is an FB messenger, or I can give a phone number.

Martin

I am sure things aren't as easy for him these days but he is still conducting business. I received an order from him about a month ago.
    Paul Upton-Taylor, Greased Weasel Racing.

The situation in the Dnipro is not easy now.
    Ecomaster is still producing, I also ordered two boats this year to support Ukrainian modelers ...

I was relieved to hear from him, seems like a nice guy. Will definetely order again from him.

Evgeniy is safe, but the fighting in eastern Ukraine is now very bloody

Quote Originally Posted by kaplik1976 View Post
    Evgeniy is safe, but the fighting in eastern Ukraine is now very bloody
    Thanks for the update

Evgeniy and his (then) wife visited me several years ago. Such a nice, decent guy. I was worried as I haven't communicated with him for a while.
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono