Thread: Miscellaneous Hardware Cooling Parts Prop Speedmaster Brackets Etc

Default Miscellaneous Hardware Cooling Parts Prop Speedmaster Brackets Etc

Hi everyone.

Bunch of stuff that I've collected over the years. Nothing I plan to use in the immediate future.

Both cooling cans are for limited motors. The HRC can has a plug in it so that I could move the outlet to the top. Prop is a grim 42x55. There is also one of those nice spring loaded quick dis-connect rudder attachments in there.

$45 plus shipping for everything. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey bud I’ll take this for $50 shipped.
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    Hi everyone.

Bunch of stuff that I've collected over the years. Nothing I plan to use in the immediate future.

Both cooling cans are for limited motors. The HRC can has a plug in it so that I could move the outlet to the top. Prop is a grim 42x55. There is also one of those nice spring loaded quick dis-connect rudder attachments in there.

$45 plus shipping for everything. Thanks.
    i'll take it for the asking price of $45+shipping.
    Tommy Levescy sponsored by: RCJuice.com, Rawspeed, Scorpion Precision Performance, TC Racing, Triton RC, Oxidean Marine and Cencal Hobbies.
    Current Namba 1mile record holder: Pltd sport hydro 1:19:72 P-sport hydro 1:14:31

This one goes to Tommy. First full price offer. I'll send you a total with shipping. Thanks.

Payment sent. Pm sent with shipping info.
    Tommy Levescy sponsored by: RCJuice.com, Rawspeed, Scorpion Precision Performance, TC Racing, Triton RC, Oxidean Marine and Cencal Hobbies.
    Current Namba 1mile record holder: Pltd sport hydro 1:19:72 P-sport hydro 1:14:31

Shipped. Thanks.

Received thanks.