Thread: TFL Pursuit - Tide Paint

Default TFL Pursuit - Tide Paint

This was one of the ATR Pursuits with skulls. I ran it about 8-12 times, it was a fun stable hull to run for fun. The bottom is original yellow, and orange with blue stripe was painted. Decals were then applied and a clear coat sprayed over them and the paint on top.

The hatch has extra fiberglass added to edges to create a flat surface, with thumb screws and gasket added which work to keep the water out decently if flipped. I would run it without tape if I were by myself or running with my kids. Tape the hatch If you can?t retrieve it in a relatively quick manner.

I have been out of the hobby since 2018 but I will list what I can remember of it.

I am pretty sure I worked on the stinger, I remember not liking something about it. It has a .187 flex shaft, and I have no clue what prop is on it.

The motor is a Leopard 4074, I believe 1800Kv. It was ran with a 5s battery.

ESC is flycolor 150. I liked these, they always were tough little units for my use, and I believe are same as Raider 150.

Rudder is wrapped up and strapped down to battery tray.

Steering servo is Hitec HS-8775MG

Comes with an extra hatch that is new. Does not come with stand in pics.

All you need is a rx and battery.

Box size is 40x12x7, weight is 11 lbs, ships from 23314.

Price dropped to Sold on eBay $320 plus shipping (original price $375 plus shipping)
    Last edited by Insanity Plea; 06-06-2022 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Sold
    IMPBA 20583

Additional Pics
    IMPBA 20583

Going to eBay?. Since their fees are approx 15%, I?ll take the same amount off the original asking price of $375.

New price on forum is Sold on eBay $320 plus shipping.
    Last edited by Insanity Plea; 06-06-2022 at 06:33 PM.
    IMPBA 20583

What a killer looking boat, I wish you still had it.