Thread: HPR 115 style carbon fiber catamaran hull and hardware plus to competition motors

Default HPR 115 style carbon fiber catamaran hull and hardware plus to competition motors

HPR 115 style 45” carbon fiber catamaran hull and hardware plus TP competition motors
    I have had and worked on this boat for many years. It has never seen water. It will come as pictured with Hull hardware and motors already mounted. The paint job was done by a professional at a body shop and is very nice.
    Looking to get $1000 Plus shipping
    Wife needs a new camera and this has been sitting on my shelf for too long.

Is this a Radtek 45" cat?
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Quote Originally Posted by fweasel View Post
    Is this a Radtek 45" cat?
    Yes that is correct, if I remember right this is the second boat to come out of the mold.

With the competition motors, those are only rated for short bursts? How much for just the hull and hardware with no motors?

Quote Originally Posted by robstercraws View Post
    With the competition motors, those are only rated for short bursts? How much for just the hull and hardware with no motors?
    It?s been a while since I bought these my understanding was they were just a high amp variant of a similar motor they produced
    The intent was to build 100 mph plus boat.

Currently the boat is on eBay with no reserve and a few days to go listed under the same title