Thread: Zeee Premium LiPo packs

Default Zeee Premium LiPo packs

Does anyone have any experience with the new red label Zeee LiPo packs?

They didn't work very well in my Sonicwake. After about the 3rd time out with them they would hit the LVC not even 1 min out. My CHNL 3s 70c batteries are going strong and haven't failed yet. I do have a few standard blue zeee's that are still going strong.

Thanks, I became aware of the CHNL G+ 70C 5000?s and have some ordered. Graphene enhanced and affordable.

Great batteries. Not saying that are the best but definitely the best I've used.

Quote Originally Posted by RC Weekends View Post
    They didn't work very well in my Sonicwake. After about the 3rd time out with them they would hit the LVC not even 1 min out. My CHNL 3s 70c batteries are going strong and haven't failed yet. I do have a few standard blue zeee's that are still going strong.
    Got 2 several months ago and they had a hard time balancing on my icharger 410 so I sent them back. I guess the old adage, you get what you pay for. Had too high a resistance for such new packs, 4+ milli ohms per cell, that’s what I get on my 6year old packs.
    Do you know what the biggest problem with the world is?
    That the Smartest people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.::tt2

I bought 4 of the 6s 5200 mah last year. ran them a couple times and put them away for the winter.
    They are all swollen when I got them out of the fire bag in the spring. I won't be getting any more.

I have these for RC buggy. They work great for it, but I tried in my Sonicwake v2 and immediately hit a voltage sag. Also they were very warm.

Yeah, not too many guys are liking them in boats. I went with CNHL 70C 5000mah G+ packs. I have not got to try them yet.

I'm having the same dilemma...which packs to get for my Sonicwake V2. I used some SMC Premium Spec 90c hard packs in my Sonicwake V1 but when I got them out of winter storage they both had puffed slightly and cracked their hard cases. I'm also avoiding batteries with the new smart technology. I just can't trust a battery with no balance port.

Any suggestions for some good quality reliable battery packs would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Capt'n Crash; 05-04-2022 at 07:37 PM.

Check out the CNHL 70C G+ Speed Run Series. Great batteries and affordable.

I have checked them out but have been able to find mixed reports on their quality and longevity.
    Do let us know how you like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt'n Crash View Post
    I'm having the same dilemma...which packs to get for my Sonicwake V2. I used some SMC Premium Spec 90c hard packs in my Sonicwake V1 but when I got them out of winter storage they both had puffed slightly and cracked their hard cases. I'm also avoiding batteries with the new smart technology. I just can't trust a battery with no balance port.

Any suggestions for some good quality reliable battery packs would be appreciated.
    Hey get the Cnhl 6000 g+70 c, I run them in my sonicwake and ready get good runtimes with them, plus the cell resistance is pretty low on a duo 3s packs.
    Do you know what the biggest problem with the world is?
    That the Smartest people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.::tt2

I have the best results with Graphene Panther and SLS batteries, but i will try CNHL's soon

Thanks for the suggestions guys.
    I'm also considering the new True Spec Extreme SMC Graphine V2 batteries. Good price and available in Canada.

I wound up getting True Spec DV Extreme 11.1V 5200mAh 135C as one member indicated the SMC graphenes get exceptionally hot.