Thread: USPS shipping lousy service

Default USPS shipping lousy service

Had an order from OSE store ship on the 3rd. Was able to track order until the 8th. Now no info other than it's in transit, but no other tracking info. What can be done to get info?

Contact the carrier (FedEx, UPS, USPS).

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

For UPS and FedEx, they usually don't have any more info than what shows up on tracking. For USPS, the destination post office can usually provide more information than what is available online with tracking.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Not sure what you are looking for, they didn't get it until the 8th, for whatever reason.
    In transit means just that, i.e. between 2 points. Considering it's only been 3 days (or barely 2 when you posted) the expectations might be a little extreme.
    Seems pretty normal to me, but really depends on the route. Some bad weather might have played a role.

FYI, the typical 'My Carrier sucks' is across all services. Sometimes you draw the short straw. I doubt that USPS even had possession with OSE being on vacation, they probably had to catch up. Generating a tracking number does not mean that the carrier has possession.

My order from OSE was send 1/3 and received 1/5 11.00am in amsterdam(FedEx) ,however i ordered a prop some years a go that toke 6 months to receive (it went first to finland and then to amsterdam,that was USPS)

I'm in Texas and it always takes longer to get anything from the North East, but if they have it and I need it ?