Thread: NAMBA SAW and 2 Lap Event in Huntsville, AL January 16th- 2022

Default NAMBA SAW and 2 Lap Event in Huntsville, AL January 16th- 2022

All NAMBA District 5 Heat Races & Time Trials 2022
    Date: January 16th
    Time: 6:30am
    Where Brahan Spring Park, Huntsville, AL
    Entry Fee: $25.00 for the weekend
    Hotel and RV accommodations can be found on the District 5 website www.nambadistrict5.com

The registration fee for a NAMBA Time Trial is $25.00 for the 2-day event weekend and you can run as many boats as you like! The witching hour is the last hour before dark for those of you who are within 10% of the record. Please enter the classes you will be running in the section provided so I can set it all up in the computer the night before. That way I will be ready when you are first thing in the morning. That way I don't have 18 sets of eyes on me wanting to run boats and I don't have anything in the computer or on paper yet!

Hi everyone,
    You will need to enter the NAMBA District 5 Heat Race and Time Trials on the District 5 website from now on www.nambadistrict5.com under the link HEAT RACING & TT SHOPPING CART.
    We are not using RCRACINGEVENTS.

The Event Schedule has been updated with all of the NAMBA District 5 events throughout 2022. It has also been updated with other race events you might want to enter throughout the year. Please look at the Events Schedule page for dates and times and for any changes to event dates.

Our website uses PayPal or Mail - in check. If using Mail-In check please get it to Mark Bullard our NAMBA treasurer prior to the event. The Heat race entry PDF is on the HEAT RACING & TT SHOPING CART page for you to printout if needed.
    Thank you, Kim Grim

I hope the weather lets you guys get some work done. Good luck!!
    MODEL BOAT RACER
    IMPBA President
    District 13 Director 2011- present
    IMPBA National Records Director 2009-2019
    IMPBA 19887L CD
    NAMBA 1169