Thread: Hydropro Inception problem

Default Hydropro Inception problem

Bought a new one last summer and I could only get 43 mph. Used 2 3cell lipo batteries that take my Spartan over 50 mph. It's winter here in MN put I thoufgt I would check if transmitter and receiver were binding correctly. When I plug everything in I get 5 quick beeps-then a pause followed by 2 more beeps. Everything seems to work correctly but the manual states it should be only 3 beeps-not 7 beeps. Any help would be great. Unrelated-this boot does not have reverse does it-mine does not.

Do a throttle range adjust per ESC manual linked below, they should have added it to the normal manual. Make sure that throttle trim is at zero before you start and to always leave it at zero.
    You can also program forward/reverse, just be aware that going reverse will potentially damage your shaft.

https://cdn-global-hk.hobbyking.com/...20a-marine.pdf

Are the Batteries in series or parallel 6s vs 3s? 2 different boats 2 different motor/esc combinations also. Have a feeling its the differences in the boats.

They are in series just like the Stealth. Mine runs around 48mph.
    Might check your strut angle and trim tabs. Not that everything is fighting each other.
    Do the throttle adjust first.

Quote Originally Posted by jkflow View Post
    They are in series just like the Stealth. Mine runs around 48mph.
    Might check your strut angle and trim tabs. Not that everything is fighting each other.
    Do the throttle adjust first.
    Thanks-I will do the throttle adjust. Do you get 3 beeps when you plug in your batteries-or are the 7 beeps I get normal?

The manual is plain wrong on this detail.
    You get 1 beep per 'S' i.e. I get 6 beeps followed by 2. The 2 is slightly different and only means it's ready to go.
    You can never get 3 beeps. If you are truly getting 5, you have an issue with your batteries. I'm almost certain that you miscounted, they go fast.

You should get 6 fast beeps and then a single beep if all is correct. I get 54mph bone stock outta mine. Its the newer inception release.