Thread: Boats for Sale: TFL Zonda & ProBoat Miss geico 36

Default Boats for Sale: TFL Zonda & ProBoat Miss geico 36

Selling a couple of my boats to fund a future boat purchase, as well as to scale back the size of my boat fleet...

For sale is a brand new TFL Zonda originally purchased from RCBoatBitz. Boat was purchased RTR and has never been used or spooled up. Model came with FlySky transmitter/receiver equipment. I upgraded to one piece flex cables and CNC aluminum props purchased from OSE. Also included and installed is a Traxxas waterproof receiver box. Asking $1200 plus shipping.

Second boat is a lightly used ProBoat Miss Geico 36." Purchased from Horizon Hobbies in January 2020, so this is a V1. This boat was only used twice. Asking $600.00 plus shipping.

Also considering selling a large 51" TFL Princess, which is the gasoline version with a 26CC engine, and a small 36" Princess. Both of these boats are used, but still in pristine condition.

Will entertain reasonable offers. Payment will be thru PayPal. I also have a Genesis 900 (twin motor version) which is listed in a previous thread.

Pics to follow of the Miss Geico and Zonda. Thanks for looking.

can you send me a picture
    of the transmitter and receivers

Default TFL pictures

send me a picture of the motors receivers and transmitter