Thread: Black Pearl LSH P-Limited Sport Hydroplane Forsale

Default Black Pearl LSH P-Limited Sport Hydroplane Forsale

Hi everyone. This is an LSH hydro that I built and never ran. It is the sister ship to the yellow P-Sport hydro that I sold a few months ago. This was going to be my personal LSH race boat for the 2021 season, but that never happened. Includes the hull, hardware, turn-fin, motor mount. You will need motor, esc, batts, flexshaft, and servo.

West Systems was used exclusively. Since this was my personal race boat, all joints were fiberglass cloth re-enforced. The process is extremely time consuming, but makes for a very solid/stiff hull. A large pc of fiberglass is also present on the floor where the batteries are placed. Rudder and strut are from speedmaster, and the turn fin and bracket are second to none. The steering is extremely tight with virtually no slop (3mm solid SS shaft with threaded ball cup and tight dubro clasp on rudder end). The stuffing tube is precisely aligned and glassed into the hull. It is neatly done and firmly attached. No blobs of epoxy or any of that other nonsense. Lead teflon bearings are already pressed into the strut, so you can purchase your flexshaft (highly recommend to use speedmaster because of the longer stubshaft). Closed cell foam was custom sized and installed into every cavity for floatation prior to decking.
    The hull was finished with 2-part Klasskote epoxy paint. 2 coats of primer, sanded, 2 coats of color. You will never have to worry about paint flaking or pulling off with tape. Fillets were made on all external seams with west and micro balloons, so the boat is completely waterproof.

The center opening is narrow to make use of as much air-venting underneath as possible for stability at higher speeds. This makes packaging a bit tough, so you may need to get creative with your ESC placement. Opening is 132mm. It is 136mm under the 1/8 overhang on each side for the hatch. Overall hull length is 31" and width is 16-3/4".

I will include the UL-1 hatch shown. It is perfectly fitted for the hull, but the nose cone is missing. These nose cones pop up on ebay every once in awhile, but are becoming difficult to find. At the very least, you can use the hatch to size for a new one.
    The boat is set-up exactly like my other boats (strut height, fin, etc..), so it should be turn-key with little tuning necessary. The black graphics are all vinyl, so you can peel them off if you don?t like them.

The Black Pearl currently holds records in both NAMBA and IMPBA. There are plenty of videos out there on youtube.

It might seem like a high asking price, but by the time you add up the cost of the boat ($140), all hardware ($140), epoxy/materials ($50), and paint ($80), it?s actually quite reasonable. You will be hard pressed to find a better built boat for peanuts! Months and Months of labor. This boat will win races.

$450 + shipping

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

More pics

I'll take it!

Thanks Mike. I'll pack it up tomorrow morning and send you a total with shipping.

It's packed up and ready to go. Just PM me an address and I'll give you a total with shipping. Thanks!

Paid and Shipped. Tracking number sent. Thanks.

Received in excellent condition thanks!

She is completed! I built a custom hatch for it. Needed the low-profile turbine look!

Wow! That looks beautiful! You should post it in the boat build thread!!!

I just saw that work of art on FB. Now I wish I bought the kit you just sold when I had a chance, lol...
    Nortavlag Bulc

Quote Originally Posted by Mike W View Post
    She is completed! I built a custom hatch for it. Needed the low-profile turbine look!
    Looks great!
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)