Thread: Building a proboat Impulse 32

Default Building a proboat Impulse 32

Just got a slightly used impulse 32 hull yesterday, and this thing is a tank! Hull is over built, but it?s a good thing considering horizon hobby is notorious for bad hulls. Going to put stock stuff into the hull. Wondering if anyone has purchased one ? What sort of prop size is suitable for a start on 6s. Btw. What prop does the rtf version comes with? Some thoughts.
    Do you know what the biggest problem with the world is?
    That the Smartest people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.::tt2

Quote Originally Posted by mappo View Post
    Just got a slightly used impulse 32 hull yesterday, and this thing is a tank! Hull is over built, but it?s a good thing considering horizon hobby is notorious for bad hulls. Going to put stock stuff into the hull. Wondering if anyone has purchased one ? What sort of prop size is suitable for a start on 6s. Btw. What prop does the rtf version comes with? Some thoughts.
    Did you get your Impulse built and running well? I started with a "hull and hardware" version and had to all the electronics myself. It took a while to get it dialed in, but I'm really happy with how it runs. If you want to compare notes on setup, let me know. I have the stock prop on still but I'm getting ready to test different props now.
    Info and pictures about our Invincible Razor build, Lindberg PT Boats; Racing Runabout; Pro Boat Stealthwake and more! Plus videos of our boats including upgrades, repairs, etc.