Thread: any AEROMARINE 36" cat hulls

Default any AEROMARINE 36" cat hulls

prefer new but will look at all just hulls !! thanks

Sorry, mine with the classic hatch is my favorite R/C boat and is never going to be for sale! Good luck with your search though….

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Fluid View Post
    Sorry, mine with the classic hatch is my favorite R/C boat and is never going to be for sale! Good luck with your search though?.

You built a sprint Jay ? Not a lot of room in there how about some pics !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pictures ? I aint got no steenking pictures

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com...ight=sprintcat
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Quote Originally Posted by properchopper View Post
    Pictures ? I aint got no steenking pictures

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com...ight=sprintcat
    was looking where you put the batteries , that's what keep me away from building my favorite hull!

Quote Originally Posted by dasboata View Post
    was looking where you put the batteries , that's what keep me away from building my favorite hull!
    Chris,

Pags had Remy install birch ply wood platforms in the sponsons to support the batteries and ordered a few like that. When I built this one for a customer Mike told me about the mod & I had Remy do one up that way for this build. I extended the platforms forward to allow for more CG adjustment. Not too big a deal

pagsmod.jpg
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

The batteries are 6s sticks , not bricks, and provide a low cog, with two small velcro patches on each end of the battery and a piece of pool noodle wedged in between the battery and the under side of the deck and your good to go.
    J.

May not work for twin motors. ( don't care for them anyway) There is only 3-4 inches from the end of the batteries to the sponson transom.
    J.

Cool

You built a sprint Jay ? Not a lot of room in there how about some pics !!!!
    I built the Sprint 13 years ago with a Neu 1527. Originally it was a Q-Offshore for SAW records, then I raced it in both Q oval and T oval classes. Now it's set up as a Q sport boat with a Scorpion motor and 6S1P. Still can hit 50+ mph and is lots of fun to drive.

BTW, packs on the tunnel did nothing to compromise the handling of this boat, it always handled the turns great. The only times I remember flipping it was when running straight into the wind or up a rooster tail.

DSC00016.jpg
    Sized 1.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    GPS SC.jpg
    Q Hydro.jpg
    ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Fluid View Post
    I built the Sprint 13 years ago with a Neu 1527. Originally it was a Q-Offshore for SAW records, then I raced it in both Q oval and T oval classes. Now it's set up as a Q sport boat with a Scorpion motor and 6S1P. Still can hit 50+ mph and is lots of fun to drive.

BTW, packs on the tunnel did nothing to compromise the handling of this boat, it always handled the turns great. The only times I remember flipping it was when running straight into the wind or up a rooster tail.

DSC00016.jpg
    Sized 1.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    GPS SC.jpg
    Q Hydro.jpg
    Oh single motor ,,Geiko GPS yahoo pretty a head of your time running parallel 6 s I would think , I was not into electrics that far back,,!!! I wanted to build twins,in a sprint cat you know I must of built 2 dozen 36 in my nitro & gas days ,, my motor of choice was ops 45 with a prather 235 prop,, use to get them boats 55 MPH off the bench , my favorite boat,, In the 2000's I started putting gas motors in them with my best pass being 86 mph but quite the balancing act