Thread: Liperior LiPos from RCBattery.com?

Default Liperior LiPos from RCBattery.com?

Has anyone heard of and/or purchased from r battery.com? If so, how are their Liperior brand LiPos? What is the quality like? How close to 'accurate' are they're C-ratings? From what I see, their 'standard' packs are all in the 45C-65C range, while their 'Pro' packs all have a 75C rating. What is the longevity of their battery packs?

With a name like "RC Battery", one works think they'd carry multiple brands...but, the best I can tell, the Liperior packs they sell are their own in-house brand (similar to how Amain sells ProTek LiPos (their in-house brand)...but, at least they also sell several other brands), and that don't appear to sell any other brand.

~ More peace, love, and kindness would make the world a much better place

I've heard good things about them, the guy that owns it was in charge of QA and purchasing at hobbyking when they turned around their quality. RC battery is basically a website for Liperior probably with that address for SEO, Liperior is the brand there. Like almost every LiPo badge most people have heard of they are just a reseller selling products made by the few big factorys most people haven't heard of.

The Pro packs are capable of 50C, which I think is darned good considering the best packs available are capable of 55C and the price differential.
    Paul Upton-Taylor, Greased Weasel Racing.

So far they have been great in my boats. I use a mix of the regular and pro packs and have no issues. The only problem for me is some of his packs are using 12g wire but he told me that he is switching to 10g soon.
    Team Liquid Dash

Extensive thread over here:
    https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...LOW-prices-too
    Owner is replying in that group as well. They are legit but not the stellar performers, good budget pack. Check sizes though, some of them are huge and won't fit in a boat.

Quote Originally Posted by jkflow View Post
    Extensive thread over here:
    https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...LOW-prices-too
    Owner is replying in that group as well. They are legit but not the stellar performers, good budget pack. Check sizes though, some of them are huge and won't fit in a boat.
    Thanks for that link. Looking like these will be a no-go for me.

~ More peace, love, and kindness would make the world a much better place