Thread: Prather S225, S230 low lift??

Default Prather S225, S230 low lift??

Are the prather S225 and S230 low lift or high lift props?? Looking for some prop options for my monos. I've recently realized how little prop knowledge I have and I'm trying to fix that. Any help will be appreciated.

prather prop are medium lift and will work on a mono ,ABC xx xx-17 are low lift props (prather props you can order them at hyperformance products or in the UK model marine supplies)

Thanks for help. I actually have a few prathers in the collection already. In your opinion do they have similar lift to an Octura X series, X648?

IME they have more lift than a stock x-prop of similar specifications. But finding an x-prop exactly like the Prathers to compare isn’t possible.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Fluid View Post
    IME they have more lift than a stock x-prop of similar specifications. But finding an x-prop exactly like the Prathers to compare isn?t possible.

Thanks for the help guys. My X series props run great on my monos, I am just looking for some other options to mess around with. My next step will be to buy a cupping tool and start fine tuning the props that work good into props that work great. Any suggestions on a good cuping tool??