Thread: '74 Pay n' Pak 1/10th FE

Default '74 Pay n' Pak 1/10th FE

For Sale- brand new ML Boatworks 1/10 FE '74 Pay 'n Pak 100% turn key. This boat has never even touched the water yet, only bench tested the set up. Dynamite M3835/A3630 6 pole 1500kv motor, HW Seaking 180A ESC, 4 Dinogy Graphine 2S 6600mah packs, Speedmaster hardware, Tyndall turn fin, prop, Futaba 4PK TX (just back from Futaba check up) and 603FS RX. PPG acrylic urethane paint. Also included are 3 spare Dynamite M3835 motors, ESC programmer and extra connectors. Boat is set up for CW racing but aluminum backing plate for turn fin is also behind left sponson heel for CCW racing as some do. I have over 20 pics of the build if interested, this one is super nice!! $1750 with Futaba TX/RX, $1500 without TX/RX plus actual shipping/insurance costs. Other than TX/RX will not separate, sold complete. Money order, cashiers check, regular check, no Paypal at this time. Please keep in mind the TX, batteries and motors will ship in separate box and I will have a custom HD box built for the boat which will be part of shipping costs. Also for sale in other forums. SOLD on I/W.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by don ferrette; 10-20-2021 at 11:18 AM. Reason: sold
    Futaba Team Driver
    - IMPBA Hydro Technical Director -

SOLD on I/W
    Last edited by don ferrette; 10-20-2021 at 11:19 AM.
    Futaba Team Driver

Sounds like someone on IW is getting a fine hydro. I would like to buy the Futaba tx/rx from you Don.

Quote Originally Posted by jevmax View Post
    Sounds like someone on IW is getting a fine hydro. I would like to buy the Futaba tx/rx from you Don.
    Hey Jim, once things are confirmed I'll get back to you on the TX/RX. Guess you saw the I/W thread.
    Futaba Team Driver

Default That sounds great Don.

That sounds great Don. I?ll look forward to hearing from you.

Quote Originally Posted by don ferrette View Post
    Hey Jim, once things are confirmed I'll get back to you on the TX/RX. Guess you saw the I/W thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jevmax View Post
    That sounds great Don. I?ll look forward to hearing from you.
    OK Jim, boat is sold and paid for so shoot me a p/m to wrap up the TX/RX combo.
    Futaba Team Driver