Thread: dealing with TP Motors

Default dealing with TP Motors

Is it just me or is it impossible to get anyone to answer a e mail or a phone call either from the US store or China been trying both on and off for a year and 1/2 ??

Just go to tppower.de they have an super service also for a questions

Try TPPower Europe : http://www.tppowereurope.com/

I buy from the us store why would I have to go to Europe or Germany , I also need repairs , I already had a $70 box returned from China after 3-4 month everyone has up by the b@lls

Chris,

As far as I know the US Distributors of TP have regular day jobs so most of their side business work is performed after normal working hours on the west coast. It's not an excuse, just what I know.
    Tyler Garrard
    NAMBA 639/IMPBA 20525
    T-Hydro @ 142.94mph former WR

I have had to email them many times.
    The customer service is always terrible, but eventually they come through every time and the product is good.

I almost always try to purchase their in-stock motors to not deal with the 3-6 month time for custom motors.

Back in April I was able to reach Norman at info@tppowerusa.com

Good luck Chris!

thanks Guys !!!

I wonder if it's different with the seasons. I've had pretty good luck with them communication wise. The custom winds do take eons though.
    Noisy person

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Davis View Post
    I wonder if it's different with the seasons. I've had pretty good luck with them communication wise. The custom winds do take eons though.
    well Norman tp USA finally acknowledged my e mail and sent me a refund on 2 motors I cancelled said he never received my e mail previously

Quote Originally Posted by dasboata View Post
    well Norman tp USA finally acknowledged my e mail and sent me a refund on 2 motors I cancelled said he never received my e mail previously
    I've had that sort of thing happen before. For one of my two sources for carrier bags, for some unknown reason, anyone who emailed him directly, his email server was redirecting into his spam folder. However, of you contacted him via the website's "Contact Us" messaging, those emails arrived in his inbox. Even after a year, he couldn't figure out what was causing it, and tech support for his server couldn't figure it out.

~ More peace, love, and kindness would make the world a much better place